BRUINS GDT PS1 - 7:08 PM - BRUINS visit GRITTY South Philly - NESN , NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM - New Behind the B at 6:00 PM (NESN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

phanatic-gritty.gif

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thanks Fenway!

I was a Game Center subscriber and they discontinued it. They have Sportsnet NOW as the replacement and gave a discount to make it the same price. I just checked the schedule and I can actually watch this game!! A nice surprise!!

GO BRUINS!!!!!!

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
I am psyched. I am trying to not expect too much at the season start with 3 key players out, but it is difficult to not be excited.

It will be fun to see the young players!

GO BRUINS!
I'm also interested to see how the new coach handles the young players, and how the young players respond. I'd like to see them play so well that it turns into a problem for the coaching staff.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm also interested to see how the new coach handles the young players, and how the young players respond. I'd like to see them play so well that it turns into a problem for the coaching staff.
Me too. It will be easier to see the interaction of players and coach Tuesday when I am at the game.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about the new coach. It will be a challenge without Brad, Mac and Griz.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad