GDT: PS Game 8: Columbus vs. Nashville | 10/4 7PM EDT

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can't tell if your being serious or not about Kerby looking good... in what ways did Kerb look good to you?.. curious.

Yep I am serious. In his limited playing time I thought he and Chaput showed good chemistry, and he was noticeably physical when he got out there. It wasn't his best showing, but he wasn't bad.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
Happy with the win but CBJ were a joke last night. I know its last preseason game, but without BOB in net, we loose bigtime. Not one person besides Bob really gave their all. A few guys looked decent. Erixon, Foligno, Savard, Cam...But they looked kinda average to me. Nashville looked very fast and really reminded me of how that CBJ usually play.

What concerns me the most though is that in not one of these games have I seen anything that resembles how that CBJ have played that last couple of years. Hope Richards gets these guys on the same page this wk because if we go to Buffalo with that type of effort, we wont win.

GO JACKETS

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I was happy to see Wiz keep his cool after the Ribiero high sticking. He was rightfully pissed, but even though the crowd wanted to see a fight, keeping his head allowed a full 4 minute power play (eventually for naught, though). Good to see a little self-discipline.

Agreed that Bob looked in top form and won that game. The shot differential was unbelievable.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00