GDT: PS Game 6: CBJ at Nashville 8pm 9/29

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
A playmaking center flanked by 2 speedy, scoring wingers? No big bruisers who'll crush you into the boards? No way, that's not a CBJ line! :sarcasm:

yeah...i know you said that tongue in cheek, but its really not...if they could put either Kerby or Foligno on that line, I'd feel slightly better that some team won't goon that line up...

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
yeah...i know you said that tongue in cheek, but its really not...if they could put either Kerby or Foligno on that line, I'd feel slightly better that some team won't goon that line up...
if EA's NHL series taught us anything, it's that the best lines have a playmaker, a sniper, and either a power forward or two-way forward :sarcasm:

clearly HCTR has overlooked his mistake in creating a SNP-PLY-SNP line

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
if EA's NHL series taught us anything, it's that the best lines have a playmaker, a sniper, and either a power forward or two-way forward :sarcasm:

clearly HCTR has overlooked his mistake in creating a SNP-PLY-SNP line

A line like that would be more effective at home when we get last change.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Any stream or radio broadcast for tonight's game?

Nvm. Found the radio stream. Any live video stream?

Last edited:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If you're one of those rare souls that have an HD Radio, the broadcast sounds WAY better on WBNS 97.1FM HD2 than it does on AM 1460. (Not necessarily because it's HD, but because it's FM)

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
If you're one of those rare souls that have an HD Radio, the broadcast sounds WAY better on WBNS 97.1FM HD2 than it does on AM 1460. (Not necessarily because it's HD, but because it's FM)

Boone out with a broken hand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad