GDT: PS Game 6: CBJ at Nashville 8pm 9/29

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
#CBJ lineup at #Nashville: Fs: Anisimov, Atkinson, Boll, Chaput, D'Amigo, Foligno, Hartnell, Hjalmarsson, Jenner, Letestu, Wennberg.

Aaron Portzline @Aportzline · 20h
#CBJ at Nashville: Ds Erixon, Goloubef, Johnson, Savard, Tyutin, Wisniewski. Gs McElhinney, Dansk.

cmac getting all 60 min

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 4m
Looks like #CBJ will make a lineup change tonight based on the AM skate: Boone Jenner not on the ice, Marko Dano is.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 6m
#CBJ lines this a.m.: Hartnell-Anisimov-Dano; Hjalmarsson-Wennberg-Atkinson; Rychel-Letestu-Foligno; D'Amigo-Chaput-Boll.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
two ways to look at it....

if he's playing center, then i'm slightly concerned as he could use some more time playing there

if he's playing wing, no since throwing him out there if the coaching staff is comfortable in what he's bringing...

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
There was something on the CBJ website or Twitter feed that he had taken a puck to the hand the other day and it was swollen.

Seriously? If he doesn't know enough to get his hand out of the way of the puck we're got bigger problems than we thought. Our coaching staff should be hammering that stuff home in practice.:shakehead

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 6m
#CBJ lines this a.m.: Hartnell-Anisimov-Dano; Hjalmarsson-Wennberg-Atkinson; Rychel-Letestu-Foligno; D'Amigo-Chaput-Boll.

really curious to see how these lines do. Some interesting pairings there that look like they should work well.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
So I've noticed a trend over the past few games including tonight's lineup... Rychel's been missing. The last time we saw him was against Pittsburgh.. 3 games back. He did get into a fight that game and didn't play after that really. Am I the only one concerned that he hasn't been in the lineup lately? Just seems odd to me since he's one of the top candidates vying for a spot on the roster for opening night. Hope he's okay...

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
So I've noticed a trend over the past few games including tonight's lineup... Rychel's been missing. The last time we saw him was against Pittsburgh.. 3 games back. He did get into a fight that game and didn't play after that really. Am I the only one concerned that he hasn't been in the lineup lately? Just seems odd to me since he's one of the top candidates vying for a spot on the roster for opening night. Hope he's okay...

He's playing tonight, Portzline screwed up the roster. Check the lines a few posts up and there he is.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Rychel did get into a fight vs Pitt last week and did have a bit of an injury to his hand...but don't think anything to be worried about...think it was just coaches wanting to look at other guys a bit more...

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
its less difficult than fighting with your feet?

Especially with skates on.

Anyone know of a stream? These are the games I look forward to the most, (best prospects with regulars) and now I can't find anywhere that's showing it. Irritating.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Especially with skates on.

Anyone know of a stream? These are the games I look forward to the most, (best prospects with regulars) and now I can't find anywhere that's showing it. Irritating.

closer to the game there may be some that pop up....

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Hjalmarsson-Wennberg-Atkinson

This line has me very excited. Speed, finesse, and lots of playmaking ability.

Also what's with everyone so worried about Boone playing Center? He's a natural center and has played there his entire career. I really don't see that being an issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00