GDT: PS Game 6: CBJ at Nashville 8pm 9/29

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
sounds like D'Amigo has done the job of holding Neal at bay...so maybe he's not scoring, but we can use him playing def against top lines...

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I know it's preseason blah blah blah but it's really a shame we left Nashville's division right after we started to figure them out.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I know it's preseason blah blah blah but it's really a shame we left Nashville's division right after we started to figure them out.

Well to be fair, both teams' fortunes swung in opposite directions around the same time.

Sounds like we played pretty tough tonight. Good for McElhinney on his shutout, good for the PK, sounds like Foligno had a strong game.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Well to be fair, both teams' fortunes swung in opposite directions around the same time.

Sounds like we played pretty tough tonight. Good for McElhinney on his shutout, good for the PK, sounds like Foligno had a strong game.

True. Just would have been nice to take advantage of it a few more times. :laugh:

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
You can pretty much walk to the Isles games beginning next year, right?

Yes!!! Biking or the subway would be faster, but still. Also, MSG is a quick trip.

:handclap:

Last Jackets game I saw live was in Dallas, a loss during Arniel's train wreck season.

Still, nothing tops the Nat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad