GDT: PS Game 4: Minnesota Wild @ Colorado Avalanche - 5PM MT

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
That is one reason it is hard to hate on Moser.. He posts and responds on twitter when hes on the road as to where he'll be and meets with fans on a regular basis just to BS about the Avs. Moser also replies to responses to his tweets if they are relevant. Hes responded directly to more than one of my comments. Even retweeting some stuff out of nowhere. He makes a real effort to not be above the clouds consistently. Which makes it very difficult to hate on him for me even if I think he could be better.

Dater does this sometimes, but is far less consistent about it.

Dater used to be great when he'd have a live chat going during games during his Denver Post days. I had good conversations with him several times on there, and he'd directly address people constantly and reply to comments regularly.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Remember when he was skating up to a guy and instead of hitting him he snow showered him? I knew right then and there his NHL career was over.

Sure do, I still have the gif. I don't want to post it to burn him though, cause I was diggin' his commentary haha. I think he's got a solid future there if he wants it.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Megna was arguably our best forward through the first 2 periods. Rewarded with a nice shorty (I also liked the guy who got the assist on that goal, Colin Campbell). Clearly Bednar sees something in him and Tynan otherwise they wouldn't be getting so many looks.
Megna has probably been the most consistent forward thus far in the preseason, he's definitely the top of my personal list to make the club as a depth piece, especially if Wilson is injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad