GDT: PS Game 4: Minnesota Wild @ Colorado Avalanche - 5PM MT

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah, the kittens have failed me... sucks that the first preseason game I'm not working during is the one that they aren't broadcasting.

And what sucks is they have to have cameras running in case there's a disciplinary action during the game so they have video of it. So not streaming or broadcasting the game at all is just laziness on the part of everybody involved.

Reactions: Metallo

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Talking about Crosby's legs during the radio broadcast. Taking advantage of the fact that there's no cameras tonight.

Reactions: cgf

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yeah, the kittens have failed me... sucks that the first preseason game I'm not working during is the one that they aren't broadcasting.

And what sucks is they have to have cameras running in case there's a disciplinary action during the game so they have video of it. So not streaming or broadcasting the game at all is just laziness on the part of everybody involved.

There's also the bandwidth needed, the entire broadcasting team and guys in the truck they'd have to pay, and probably licensing and a host of other fees we're not aware of to put the game on tv.

Plus I don't think owners really like these games broadcasted because they'd rather fill up the arena as much as possible.

Reactions: cgf

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Crosby must leg press ten plates a side

Edit: Just as I write this nonsense banter, Wild score

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Bowers looked pretty good that period. Won a few board battles and kept some plays alive. Makar had some human moments. Pretty sloppy play still overall. I looked away on the wild goal so didn't really see what the breakdown was. Like Jost camping out in front getting dirtier goals. Would help his game alot if he develops that. Landy looking a lot more dialed in tonight. Byram not shying away from contact using his body alot to disrupt plays in his own end.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Big for Jost's confidence to pot one in pre-season. Hopefully that carries over into the regular season.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
There's also the bandwidth needed, the entire broadcasting team and guys in the truck they'd have to pay, and probably licensing and a host of other fees we're not aware of to put the game on tv.

Plus I don't think owners really like these games broadcasted because they'd rather fill up the arena as much as possible.
Don’t give Kroenke ideas, we might go back to telegraphed game reports.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad