GDT: PS Game #1A| Washington at FLYERS (split squad) |Mon., Sep. 22, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Brayden Schenn looks noticeably quicker.

He was never slow to begin with but his first few steps look more explosive.

I see Vinny and Emery start back where they left off and as they intend to continue.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
****ing awesome, I switch from GCL to HS and the site is horribly broken. I'm just destined to not watch hockey without a supreme struggle, I guess.

Edit: LOL, right as I post that it starts working.

So what have I missed thus far?

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
****ing awesome, I switch from GCL to HS and the site is horribly broken. I'm just destined to not watch hockey without a supreme struggle, I guess.

Edit: LOL, right as I post that it starts working.

So what have I missed thus far?

I just switched to fios a month or two ago. They constantly **** up my local sports channels. It's like watching Minecraft.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I just switched to fios a month or two ago. They constantly **** up my local sports channels. It's like watching Minecraft.

My Dad tried fios, it lasted 1 month, He paid the term fee and went back to xfinity.

fios probably has better internet, but so far everyone i know prefers xfinity TV

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
My Dad tried fios, it lasted 1 month, He paid the term fee and went back to xfinity.

fios probably has better internet, but so far everyone i know prefers xfinity TV

Funny you say that, I had extreme internet issues as well. Paying for 50/50 was receiving 0.8 down 0.3 up. So needless to say I'm not pleased.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

So far I prefer fios in DC. Comcast is ****ing horrific here, they rolled out a box update that completely broke our cable box a while ago.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Who is this guy with Jonesy and JJ? His voice is kind of annoying...sounds like Denis Potvin from the Islanders telecasts...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad