GDT: PS Game 1: Vegas Golden Knights vs Colorado Avalanche | 17/9 | 19:00 MT

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
EErfZ9mVUAENCIz.jpg

Can't wait. We'll get a good look at the young players tonight.

The game is streamed on Altitude...whatever that means.

Reactions: klozge

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
Looks very heavy on the youngsters, as it should be for the 1st game. Vegas' lineup looks equally rookie-heavy.

Tru

May 21, 2015
Colorado
Super excited for some hockey tonight!!!

What does it say that Bowers isn't playing tonight, but Jost is? Is the impression that he is ahead of most of these guys?

Any guesses as to line combos outside of Greer-Jost-Kaut, Bryam-Timmins?

Go Avs!!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
NHL Center Ice is having a free preview for a bit so people with access to that should be able to watch the game on TV. I'm not sure if the Altitude issues will have any effect on that.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Youngblood29

Jul 3, 2018
@S E P H
Where did you got that roster picture?

Anyone found the actual lineups?
Who Jost and Kamy will play with?
I guess Kaut will be but who else?

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Super excited for some hockey tonight!!!

What does it say that Bowers isn't playing tonight, but Jost is? Is the impression that he is ahead of most of these guys?

Any guesses as to line combos outside of Greer-Jost-Kaut, Bryam-Timmins?

Go Avs!!

Excellent point about Jost. It’s concerning that he’s the only player in the game that is/should be a regular NHLer.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Am I overlooking something, or does Bednar's roster not meet the veteran requirement for pre-season games?

I only see Jost, Dries, Barberio, Condra, Megna, and Byram who qualify. I wonder if the NHL will make them change the lineup last minute?

15.4 Exhibition Games.

(c) A Club shall be permitted to dress a minimum of eight (8) veterans for any Exhibition Game. For purposes of this Section 15.4(c), a veteran shall constitute either:
(1) a forward or defenseman who played in thirty (30) NHL Games during the previous season,
(2) a goaltender who either dressed in fifty (50) or more NHL Games or played in thirty (30) or more NHL Games in the previous season,
(3) a first round draft choice from the most recent year's Entry Draft, or
(4) any Player who has played one-hundred (100) or more career NHL Games.

Tru

May 21, 2015
Colorado
Am I overlooking something, or does Bednar's roster not meet the veteran requirement for pre-season games?

I only see Jost, Dries, Barberio, Condra, Megna, and Byram who qualify. I wonder if the NHL will make them change the lineup last minute?

15.4 Exhibition Games.

(c) A Club shall be permitted to dress a minimum of eight (8) veterans for any Exhibition Game. For purposes of this Section 15.4(c), a veteran shall constitute either:
(1) a forward or defenseman who played in thirty (30) NHL Games during the previous season,
(2) a goaltender who either dressed in fifty (50) or more NHL Games or played in thirty (30) or more NHL Games in the previous season,
(3) a first round draft choice from the most recent year's Entry Draft, or
(4) any Player who has played one-hundred (100) or more career NHL Games.

Graves? ...(or not, he only played 26 last year)

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Excellent point about Jost. It’s concerning that he’s the only player in the game that is/should be a regular NHLer.

They need to dress 8 vets though it seems like they may still be short. Maybe they got an exception because of injuries?

I can't remember if it was the Avs twitter lineups or these roster sheets, but one of them wasn't always accurate in years past.

Reactions: Gatorbait19

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
EErfZ9mVUAENCIz.jpg

A very rough guess at the lineup...

Greer --------- Jost ---- Kaut
Henry ----- Kamenev - Condra
Beaucage --- Dries ---- Megna
Burzan ----- Tynan --- Mutala

Byram ------- Timmins
Graves ------- Meloche
MacDonald - Barberio

Werner
Miska

Meloche is probably below Barberio in the depth chart but will hopefully get some more icetime so the coaches can have a longer look at him. In Barberio we already know what we have after all.

Bottom 9 forwards are anyone's guess but I figure the older prospects will get priority.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
NHL Center Ice is having a free preview for a bit so people with access to that should be able to watch the game on TV. I'm not sure if the Altitude issues will have any effect on that.
This is ridiculous that we arent able to watch Altitude still. Like get it together already
Not sure if it matters, but the game is going to be streamed on Altitude.com or whatever their website is. However, the blackout applies to areas so I wonder if your IP is in Colorado you'll be able to view it free of charge?

@S E P H
Where did you got that roster picture?

Anyone found the actual lineups?
Who Jost and Kamy will play with?
I guess Kaut will be but who else?
Line up is from @Avs_19 via AJ's twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad