GDT: PS Game 1: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 9/21 7PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I'm using an android... I've literally tried to open the cbj app to listen.. I even tried it from the drop down menu.. then I downloaded tune in radio app, opened up 1460 the fan columbus.... no hockey... smh. Am I the only one having trouble?

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Just go to nhl.com and go to the game page, and you can click on the headphone icon to listen. Its the only one that works for me

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I'm using an android... I've literally tried to open the cbj app to listen.. I even tried it from the drop down menu.. then I downloaded tune in radio app, opened up 1460 the fan columbus.... no hockey... smh. Am I the only one having trouble?
Same here. App works on iPad, not on android phone.

Also, cannot play audio from nhl.com on phone (can on IPad and pc).

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I don't usually listen to the radio broadcast and, after hearing that stupid Huntington commercial over and over, I hope I don't have to do it very often.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Wanted to go to the game tonight, but with working about 16 hours on Sunday night, fighting a cold, getting about 2 hours of sleep and driving 5 hours round trip to the game I decided to pass. Will have to wait til tomorrow to go.

Nice to see Korpisalo is doing very good. Oscar Dansk was a mess coming in a as a backup in these games the last couple years. Seen Milano's shot that hit off the goalpost- beautiful pass by Bjorkstrand, net was wide open on that end, one of those plays where your thinking "How did he not score?"

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
If you're on a droid phone or tablet, download the photon browser app. Go to nhl.com make sure you go to the bottom click view full site. Click the jackets game, headphone icon, click the lightning bolt in the toolbar and it should work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad