GDT: PS #6 | "Crescendo on the Wings" | Oilers @ Jets | 7.26.19 | 6:00PM | Streamed?

What will happen to AM34 this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Im not sure exactly what it is....But I like how Burd plays...I think he just makes smart plays.

Reactions: Faelko

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Jurco and Bear making the team. Bear has played the best pro game I've seen of his.

Burd might be a good spare forward.

Reactions: Pomee

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
This is gonna be tough. Don't see how you can send Jurco down, but I think Burdasov might actually be the better player and there's not roster spots for everyone.

I think there is room for both of them. Who else you put on the Roster? Haas? Nygard? lol.

I'd like to see;

Burdasov - McDrai
Jurco - RNH - Neal
Chaisson - Gagner - Kassian
Khaira - Sheahan - Archibald

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
We're going to hate it when guys who have done nothing like Granlund get a spot handed to them and Burdasov and Jurco don't make thet team.

I will be alright with it if it's managed correctly. It's definitely going to happen. As long as they're clear with the players they're temporarily demoting while they make room via trades or whatever they need to do.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Nygard Jurco and Burdasov have all been miles better.

Now we’ll see what Holland is made of. Can he admit one of his signings hasn’t played well?
he can always say that he overloaded the team to play the odds that 3 out of the 5 signings (or whatever it was) would make the team. They have salary that is bury-able so no harm no foul

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
This is so weird. We have an actual competition for spots. I mean, I'd rather have my top 6 completely set but this is very interesting. It's not even a typically bad Oilers situation.

And Bear is hungry as f*** what a game

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad