Post-Game Talk: PS 6 - B's hang on to beat Gritty Philly 4-3

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016

No shockers. No more Axel Andersson this preseason. I like his game, he'll be here in NA sooner than later.

Reactions: FanSince72

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I guess tonight is the first Flyers home preseason game as they this morning announced that they have a new mascot who will be at the game tonight

What the puck???

That’s the thing of nightmares. Think he would have Pennywise crapping it’s pants. Shouldnt even be named Gritty, just call it The Thing. See you in my dreams tonight you evil thing

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I guess tonight is the first Flyers home preseason game as they this morning announced that they have a new mascot who will be at the game tonight

What the puck???

./~ Wally and Youppi!, sittin' in a tree... ./~

There have been worse mascots, I suppose...even within the Philly market. That Phanatic thing creeps me out.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This is one of those times I guess I'm glad I'm not in Boston. Looks like I can get it on nhl.tv.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I like the new mascot for Philly, I think a mascot should be somewhat intimidating. Apparently its the year for creepy mascots check out the mascot from Lobos BUAP in Liga MX.

lobos-BUAP-wolf-mascot.png

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Quick general tech tip: It is possible to use a VPN, or even a DNS Proxy to change your "location" on the internet. These often run a few dollars per month in cost and can take seconds to configure. If anyone wants more info, let me know. :)

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I like the new mascot for Philly, I think a mascot should be somewhat intimidating. Apparently its the year for creepy mascots check out the mascot from Lobos BUAP in Liga MX.

lobos-BUAP-wolf-mascot.png

Bring the family to a soccer game they said. It'll be fun they said.
Kids are gonna be sleeping with the parents until they are teenagers after seeing that.

Reactions: Tampbear

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

No shockers. No more Axel Andersson this preseason. I like his game, he'll be here in NA sooner than later.

I don't think any of us expected him to make the team, but I would've liked to see Senyshyn challenge more for a spot and make it harder for him to be cut. I'm not giving up on him, but I think he really needs to show big time improvement in Providence this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad