Post-Game Talk: PS 6 - B's hang on to beat Gritty Philly 4-3

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
has there been any report of a projected lineup?

Not yet. But guessing it will be many players from the 2nd squad getting their chances. Frederic, JFK, Studnicka, Vaaka. Maybe another look at Seny, Cehlarik, Winnik, Stempniak? And I'm hoping that Darth Vladar gets the startiong nod at net

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
So there’s a chance it might be streamed SOMEWHERE it seems. I can work with that i think.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
looking forward to that frederic line.. i think cehlarik will complement freddy's game nicely and to have the wily vet on the other side will help.. these are the type of games i love to watch.. to bad, i guess the dvr will be staying awake for this one.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
With just two preseason games remaining after this one, given how many guys are still here, you have to think cuts are coming after this game.
I believe Cassidy said they will cut down after this one and prepared the roster for the start of the season with the two remaining games.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Feels like this camp was super short, must be due to some of the crew heading to China or something but hard to believe only a few more games before it starts for real

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Feels like this camp was super short, must be due to some of the crew heading to China or something but hard to believe only a few more games before it starts for real
This hasn't felt like training camp at all to me. I think I have officially decided that I did not like them going to China.

Reactions: talkinaway

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I won't be surprised if the Bruins come out of the gate a little slow this year. They basically haven't had a real training camp and several guys who were pushing for roster spots got derailed by injuries while some regulars haven't had the chance to skate or play much.

Saw Marchand telling a reporter over the weekend that the China group really didn't get a camp and that it will be especially tough on the kids because the trip was just a bunch of running around, a couple games, and some light practice. I really hope Bruins management learns from this China experiment and doesn't let an event like this ruin their camp again in the future.

Reactions: sooshii

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I won't be surprised if the Bruins come out of the gate a little slow this year. They basically haven't had a real training camp and several guys who were pushing for roster spots got derailed by injuries while some regulars haven't had the chance to skate or play much.

Saw Marchand telling a reporter over the weekend that the China group really didn't get a camp and that it will be especially tough on the kids because the trip was just a bunch of running around, a couple games, and some light practice. I really hope Bruins management learns from this China experiment and doesn't let an event like this ruin their camp again in the future.

yeah who knows, any clue how other teams have fared when doing the China trip?

For me it`s that combination of fatigue from the time difference and the odd chore of evaluations for coaches.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
yeah who knows, any clue how other teams have fared when doing the China trip?

For me it`s that combination of fatigue from the time difference and the odd chore of evaluations for coaches.

LA and Vancouver went last year - Kings made the playoffs but were swept by VGK, Vancouver was just bad anyway.

Washington has to go next year.

The equipment snafus really screwed things up, the first never should have happened, the second was weather-related.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I can't believe Stempniak hasn't been given his release yet. He's looked absolutely terrible.

I haven't seen him play (seen next to nothing other than China highlights in the preseason) but I'm not surprised one bit. I've voiced my dislike for Lee Stempniak many times around here.

Reactions: Strafer

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
So...Can we watch on TV??? or not . This is so annoying.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

It will be televised in an abbreviated form 1-1/2 hours on NHLN at 2:30 AM 9/25
I haven't had much luck finding decent streams this year . Maybe your luck will be better

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I guess tonight is the first Flyers home preseason game as they this morning announced that they have a new mascot who will be at the game tonight

What the puck???

I don't know what it's called yet.....but I am bequeathing upon it forevermore the name of Creepy McCreeperson.

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad