Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-9-22_21-38-33.png

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Krejci looking good on this PP

Only watched overtime. Did he look good tonight? Was really hoping his skating would improve but based on the shift in OT, doesn't look like it. That's his issue more than anything right now as his smooth slow skating style doesn't work as well in todays NHL

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Only watched overtime. Did he look good tonight? Was really hoping his skating would improve but based on the shift in OT, doesn't look like it. That's his issue more than anything right now as his smooth slow skating style doesn't work as well in todays NHL
I would you and one other person were able to see it tonight, most were not able to get a feed.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I think Axel Andersson is gunna be my new favourite prospect. I’ll call him the anti Senyshyn.

One I hated for no reason and this one I seem to love for no apparent reason

Reactions: Strafer

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Welcome aboard MJN..We sorta thought Bruins were in rebuilding mode last season. Only difference was we still has alot of veterans on the team and figured we were on the bubble to make playoffs. BUT no way did we expect to finish 4th overall with 112 points.

It was a real downer for the entire NHL fanbase to hear Zetteburg was forced to retire. He was one of those players every team would love to have. We wish him all the best in the future.

Detroit has alot of good young speedsters and it'll be fun watching your team get better every year. I have the Wings ahead of Habs and Ottawa. Give them a couple years and you'll be surprised how fast they can get back to their winning ways,

There's some chatter of Stevie Y making a return to Detroit in some office job. Any thoughts?? Have a great weekend bud!!

Think Yzerman's days in Tampa are numbered. And don't think he stepped down from the powerhouse he created to go to another team not in Detroit.

Now, that doesn't mean I think Detroit is a guarantee, I just think it's either Detroit or he's done working.

Reactions: nfld77

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
It's really a disgrace that the NHL can't look at the NFL and figure out how they saturated North America with coverage and how their viewership and revenue went thru the roof. The NHL is living on a model from the 1980's IMO. Apparently they couldn't care less about fan interest and loyalty to their fans. In reality though, we should've all been blowing up the lines at NESN and Delaware North. Jacobs doesn't read HFBoards, and knows nothing about this. We need to scream loud and often. The "squeaky wheel gets the grease!"

Reactions: BMC and maxbme

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Good game Bruins fans, not that any of us got to watch it.

Good to see Zadina took a shit on my analysis earlier. :laugh:

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
It’s not news...but yeah...still funny how much the Bruins are the 2nd sons at papa NESN when the Sox are playing, in any form...

The very second the Red Sox are over...”it’s BRUINS HOCKEY!”

But up until then it’s like they don’t even exist.

But I give’em credit...they’re brash about it...”the Red Sox make bank, the Bruins don’t (in comparison). *mic drop*”

Yeah, that’s great and all, but a little respect would be nice. You come off as pathetic hypocrites when your rolling the Bruins hype train once the Sox are done.

Fake it a little. Give it a try.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
It’s not news...but yeah...still funny how much the Bruins are the 2nd sons at papa NESN when the Sox are playing, in any form...

The very second the Red Sox are over...”it’s BRUINS HOCKEY!”

But up until then it’s like they don’t even exist.

But I give’em credit...they’re brash about it...”the Red Sox make bank, the Bruins don’t (in comparison). *mic drop*”

Yeah, that’s great and all, but a little respect would be nice. You come off as pathetic hypocrites when your rolling the Bruins hype train once the Sox are done.

Fake it a little. Give it a try.
:thumbu: ;)

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
NESN is not the culprit on why this game wasn't seen.

The blame goes to the Bruins who easily could have taken the Wings scoreboard feed and provided audio. They didn't bother.

It still might be time for NBC to take over the Bruins. The NBC Washington channel did well with Washington preseason games.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Andersson, Winnik Bright Spots in Overtime Loss

"When I first got here Don [Sweeney] mentioned that I'll play some center," said Winnik. "He kind of asked me if I was okay with that. I was like 'Yeah, I'll play goalie if you need me to, anything to make this hockey team'."

i've been a winnik fan for many years. smart player, versatile, character, effort. underrated
skill as well. great depth guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad