GDT: PS #4 | "The Tussle of Alberta" | Oilers vs. Flames | 9.20.19 | 7:00PM | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
You know you're not cut out for the NHL when you give up a shot that far out by Kassian. Yikes Gillies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Seems confident.... so won't sign a long term 32 MILLION DOLLAR contract after 2 mediocre first seasons where fans doubted if he'd be better than a 3rd pair guy? Sure bud.
You seem pretty arrogant for someone who has no clue whether or not nurse would of signed it.

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I just find it funny that you think you're smarter than everyone, clearly.

I'm talking about this one thing. I know I wanted Nurse signed after his shitty 2nd year at that number, I know barely anyone wanted to offer that so early. It's not about bragging that I'm smarter than everyone else. It's just stating facts.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
Kassian hasn't really been a top 3 or top 6 player recently but he's definitely got some skills. Nice to see him make a nice move and shot like that to get a goal and not just a grinder goal being deflected off of him in front of the net.

Hope he can keep that going when he's playing with McDavid and Drai in the regular season.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I'm talking about this one thing. I know I wanted Nurse signed after his ****ty 2nd year at that number, I know barely anyone wanted to offer that so early. It's not about bragging that I'm smarter than everyone else. It's just stating facts.
You want facts?

Here’s one, you don’t know whether or not he would of signed your long term deal.

So who cares if you’re smarter than anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad