GDT: PS #4 - 09/26/15 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This game has basically settled the top 6 and put the two Swedbergs further up, Etem down, Bodie down to the A. Tough decisions at D.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Klein has to be traded now, doesn't he? With the cap looming low still next year, he has to be gone by the dead line.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Maybe we keep this together

Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Stalberg-Lindberg-Hayes
Stoll-Moore-Fast

God I ****ing love this forward corps so much

I'd switch Stalberg and Fast if the different wings aren't a big consideration

Stalberg has a long history of not being able to produce points and Fast at least showed he might have some ability to put together 3rd line scoring

Again, potential versus history

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
It sucks, because Girardi is unquestionably worse than Klein is imo.

Our D is in a REALLY bad place right now.

We do have some nice depth at forward, so at least it's nice to have this problem with our forwards.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It sucks, because Girardi is unquestionably worse than Klein is imo.

Our D is in a REALLY bad place right now.

We do have some nice depth at forward, so at least it's nice to have this problem with our forwards.

Our forwards are just going to have to keep the puck away from everyone

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Klein has to be traded now, doesn't he? With the cap looming low still next year, he has to be gone by the dead line.

Long time before the trade deadline. Impossible to know what the injury situation could be then.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I am watching McI and he is making some nice subtle plays. It's not chipping or slapping up the boards, a lot of good smart D to D plays. I like the way he is playing. He just steamrolled a few guys and got the puck out.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Stalberg has had a really good game.

McIlrath for someone who apparently has speed issues and no puck skills has looked pretty good once again.

Not a fast guy or anything like that but he moves well for someone his size.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

Too early to make that assertation, but theoretically if someone could push Klein enough to make him expendable it'd help a lot when it comes to signing players next off season

Also, the D isn't realllllly a problem yet. Next season is going to be the issue if they can't re-sign Yandle and find an effective RD replacement for Boyle.

For the millionth time I wish Skjei was a RD, it'd solve so many issues

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Not a fast guy or anything like that but he moves well for someone his size.

He moves pretty well and fluidily in general, not just for his size, though I agree he's not going to be considered a really fast or amazing skating D. He's probably already a better skater in many ways than Staal, Girardi, and Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad