GDT: PS #4 - 09/26/15 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro

bannergdt.png

[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2015/2016 PRESEASON
GAME #4 - 09/26/2015

vs
NYR: 1-1-1_________NJD: 1-3-0

TIME | 7:00 PM ET VENUE | PRUDENTIAL CENTER - NEWARK, NJ TV | MSG, NHLNET, MSG PLUS

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; NJD@NYR 9/21/15 - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - DEVILS.com
NY Post - NYDN - Andrew Gross - MSG.com - Yahoo Sports - ESPN - CBC - SNET - TSN

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

aroundtheleague.png

PRESEASON SCHEDULE:

preseasonschedule.png

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

It’s just nice to be back and play a game. I still feel the decision making and the timing are a little off.
It’s my first game in a while. I was lucky to get a goal. It’s going to get better.
- Mats Zuccarello

It’s good to get some games and get some more info on what I need to work on.
My game is all about making reads good decisions and I felt like I was doing that and my position was pretty good.
Obviously, there are some things I still need to work on but it was definitely a good start.
- Henrik Lundqvist

Obviously it’s great to see not just from a standpoint of Zuccarello being healthy, but him being healthy and playing the way he played.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW JERSEY DEVILS"]

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Adam Henrique | Jacob Josefson | Kyle Palmieri
Reid Boucher | Joe Blandisi | Paul Thompson
Matt Lorito | Pavel Zacha | Tyler Kennedy
Stefan Matteau | Jim O'Brien | Mike Sislo

LD | RD
Andy Greene | Damon Severson
John Moore | Jon Merrill
Eric Gelinas | Reece Scarlett

Scratched
|

STARTING GOALIE:

SchneiderCory_1.png

Cory Schneider

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

|

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Chris Kreider | Derek Stepan | J.T. Miller
Kevin Hayes | Oscar Lindberg | Jesper Fast
Dominic Moore | Luke Adam | Viktor Stalberg
Tanner Glass | Jayson Megna | Emerson Etem

LD | RD
Marc Staal | Dan Girardi
Mat Bodie | Dylan McIlrath
Chris Summers | Raphael Diaz

Scratched
|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

|

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboys2a.png

Last edited:

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Betting that this is the Chris Summers good bye tour. See no point to giving him a game over a Skjei or Graves other than to just give the guy a chance.

I heard he's a really good person and likable, but on ice he just squirms loser to me. Soft and afraid.

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
Big game for Miller.

If that line of Kreider-Stepan-Miller shows chemistry throughout the game it's likely that the 2RW spot is his.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Big game for Miller.

If that line of Kreider-Stepan-Miller shows chemistry throughout the game it's likely that the 2RW spot is his.

I haven't been able to watch any games, but if Kreider's release has improved as much as the posters here have said it has, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Brass and Zucc who can set him up and have Miller (assuming he wins a top 6 spot) with the more defensively responsible Steps and Nash.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
I haven't been able to watch any games, but if Kreider's release has improved as much as the posters here have said it has, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Brass and Zucc who can set him up and have Miller (assuming he wins a top 6 spot) with the more defensively responsible Steps and Nash.

Kreider's shot?

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015

Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Nash-Stepan-Miller
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Etem/Stalberg-Moore-Stoll

Etem/Stalberg-Glass

Wouldn't mind that either

Last edited:

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
anyone know if Hank is playing the whole game or if they're giving Raanta a shot to come in (in a 'goalie just got pulled and it's your time' situation) and make a case?

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Nash-Stepan-Miller
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Etem/Stalberg-Moore-Stoll

Etem/Stalberg-Glass

Wouldn't mind that either

Kreider-Brass-Zucc have performed extremely well together in the past, and so have Nash and Stepan

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
That's pretty much what I'm hoping for on opening night.

I'd like to see that too, but I think it's unlikely. AV has mentioned a few times he likes the Nash-Brass-Zucc line and I don't see him breaking it up.

But now that you mentioned it I think Kreider's shot is just as good if not better than Nash's. He should really be on that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad