GDT: PS #1 - 09/17/18 | RANGERS @ devils | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearishRiggs

Mar 21, 2013
Do or die, no excuses tonight!

Feels good to have Rangers hockey back, even though this season probably won't be that fun in regards to winning hockey games.

tbh, I think this will be the most fun season to watch in years. as good as we were, most regular season games became somewhat meaningless. plus AV’s style of play was never all that exciting. wins and losses aside, I’m looking forward to seeing a younger, looser, more dynamic team this year.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
The preseason is rarely indicitave of anything you can expect from the regular season.

Glad that there seems to be some real competition this year though and that people won’t just be handed spots.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Great GDT. Loffen is it true you're a Norwegian? I know a loff is the same as a white bread.

Are you going to quit if Zucc gets traded? ;)

Not to speak on behalf of HFNYR legend Loffen, but yes he is Norwegian and no he will not because unlike you he’s a fan of the team, not one player.

Zucc has been one of my favorite Rangers of the past decade, and I will be sad to see him go, but Wolfy can’t go soon enough.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
The preseason is rarely indicitave of anything you can expect from the regular season.

Glad that there seems to be some real competition this year though and that people won’t just be handed spots.

How I usually watch pre-season games is probably how I'll watch the regular season this year too. I'm really not worried about the score and more concerned with evaluating how individual players are doing.

Although sometimes players can fool you in pre-season, like how I thought Richard Nejezchleb looked like he might be something.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
"I don’t really see this team as a rebuilding team" - Quinn

LOLWUT

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
It's crazy how the NHL runs training camp. 20 days. First day is off ice testing. Second day is on ice testing. Skate for one or two days and play a pre-season game. Play 6 pre-season games in 10-11 days. Off for 6-7 days. Season begins.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

How does a brand new coaching staff instill anything in one day of practice?!?!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
"I don’t really see this team as a rebuilding team" - Quinn

LOLWUT
For him, he can't really treat it as a full rebuild, especially with it being his first game, PS or not of NHL head coaching. So it's understandable that way but yeah we're in some type of re build

Reactions: haveandare

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
We've all been itching for this but the devils are icing an NHL defense and an actual top line so this one should get nice and painful within minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad