Pre-Game Talk: Provorov Preview Perhaps?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
My baby is suppose to arrive next friday

If she doesn’t like the oilers. Do I…. Like…. Exchange her…. Or how do that work?

Will await further details
Did you order her off Amazon? Those f***ers will return everything. If you ordered from Wish, it may not even be a baby you get. It might be a frog with no eyeballs.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
1675898322931.png

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I don't think Provorov is for sale but who knows? I'll probably be fan scouting him too

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I’m a David Crosby fan big time, but the advice that you should be a passing along from Dave C is don’t do heroin.
Also not to be such a massive asshole to your friends, not to insult their wives and girlfriends.

Nash and stills are reportedly two of the nicest guys in the industry and before DC died, neither held back on how much of an asshole he was and how he would be difficult just for the sake of it

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Also not to be such a massive asshole to your friends, not to insult their wives and girlfriends.

Nash and stills are reportedly two of the nicest guys in the industry and before DC died, neither held back on how much of an asshole he was and how he would be difficult just for the sake of it
I had to Re read your post twice. I thought they first sentence was directed at me. I had to go back and read what I had posted, I didn’t think it was inflammatory, but I was questioning my line of commentary and if it could be misconstrued. Thankfully I got to the understanding of your post before I sent off “stern letter to follow”. Cheers. :)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I had to Re read your post twice. I thought they first sentence was directed at me. I had to go back and read what I had posted, I didn’t think it was inflammatory, but I was questioning my line of commentary and if it could be misconstrued. Thankfully I got to the understanding of your post before I sent off “stern letter to follow”. Cheers. :)
Have you seen any of Nashs interviews on YouTube where he does not hold back on Crosby?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Don’t you already have a bunch of dogs and rug rats ?
Ha ha LOL. You can never have too many canines and rats.

We are talking about David Crosby, right. Remember posting about him and drugs? That is the post I am responding to. So you set up the context of which Crisby is under discussion
Yep. I got that from the second sentence. I was referencing the first sentence, I said that in my post. Moving on…

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

There was a good documentary on him I just watched, and he admitted he could be somewhat of an asshole. Well, quite a big asshole actually.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Just remember that children aren’t born with hate in their hearts. It’s up to you to teach her how to despise the Flames.
Ive been indoctrinating my young ones in the ways of Flame hatred...

giphy.gif

My wife (not into Hockey) try's to stop it....but even if I have to go underground in my teachings....I will.

Reactions: rboomercat90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad