Provorov or Adam Fox?

Who is currently better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man I love both. To be clear I’m a Rangers fan. I would say Provorov by a slight margin but this is Fox’s first season on a team that hopefully will be getting better and better. It’s hard to totally compare since Provorov’s had 4 NHL seasons under his belt to Fox’s 1.

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
I don't quite get this. Fox appears to have some nice skills, but Provorov is a stalwart in all facets of the game. They are on different levels in my opinion. But I guess I might have to tune into Fox's game a little more....

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I don't quite get this. Fox appears to have some nice skills, but Provorov is a stalwart in all facets of the game. They are on different levels in my opinion. But I guess I might have to tune into Fox's game a little more....
"fox has some skills"

watch a game some time lol he's incredible

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
This is a tough one in the right now sense, though I feel pretty comfortable picking Fox in a "moving forward" scenario.

Ishtabeat

Mar 19, 2020
People are crazy if this is close.... Fox had a very good first year. So did Skjej...
Fox is better than Skjei ever was. As soon as late next year I expect this to be Fox, offensively and defensively. He’ll turn into a top 10-15 dman soon

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Hot take but Fox for me.

Maybe I’m biased as a Pens fan, but Provorov is one of those guys that I really don’t get the hype on.

Provorov has had some of his worst games in his previous down stretches against the Pens :laugh:. Might be going off those.

But really, he's a fantastic player. He had ups and downs but the tools have always been there, and the presence of a smart vet like Niskanen on his pairing has pretty much eradicated the youthful downturns. Very effective all-scenarios defenseman who makes good passes, takes smart shots, and know hows to close off anyone despite his size. Just a super smart player, and very much a #1 D in the NHL.

Last edited:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
This isnt typically the right response but in this scenario its 100 percent accurate.

bhahaha tell us more about how John Carlson is no good.

I think this is also "Travis Konecny has a 50 point ceiling" guy, if I remember correctly. Excellent player assessments all around.

EDIT: In fairness this was an incorrect memory, he was arguing instead that Konecny "wasn't a play driver" or something like that. Stop liking this post plz.

Last edited:

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Provorov for me, and it really is one of those "not even close" questions in my mind.

Provorov and it’s not even close.
You are correct to apply "not even close" to this poll, but you are incorrect in thinking what player should win in a landslide...
download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad