OT: Provorov comparison to CP 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Again, I ask, what did I miss that said he only cared about $$? The only mention of money difference was "a deal that included $35 million in signing bonus money, the kind of thing that likely had never been on the table in St. Louis." If you are arguing bonuses were important, I agree with you. I always have said that bonus structure was a facotr. The article never mentions AAV or total money being a deciding factor. Nor does it hint at it. It definitely doesn't say anything about him thinking he wanted to be the 3rd highest paid D in the league.

there has been much written about his ask and how far apart that was from what we were offering. how he only lowered his ask when JosI signed for less than Petro ask. But nothing I say can convince you so we are done.

You asked if I read the article. I did. I explained why it didn't back your point. I politely asked you what I missed in that article. You provided nothing. Why are you referencing other articles if there is some definitive proof in LeBrun's article that I missed (because as you say in a lame insult attempt, reading is hard)?

Instead of pointing to Lebrun's article, you started talking vaguely about other articles and Josi. Josi signed a year before Pietrangelo. You admit he lowered his ask after Josi. Armstrong still could not get a deal signed. So how was it all about money when you admit Pietrangelo lowered his ask. Articles about how far apart they were a year before he signed his next deal is in no way dispositive or even that probative of why he didn't sign a year later.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
You asked if I read the article. I did. I explained why it didn't back your point. I politely asked you what I missed in that article. You provided nothing. Why are you referencing other articles if there is some definitive proof in LeBrun's article that I missed (because as you say in a lame insult attempt, reading is hard)?

Instead of pointing to Lebrun's article, you started talking vaguely about other articles and Josi. Josi signed a year before Pietrangelo. You admit he lowered his ask after Josi. Armstrong still could not get a deal signed. So how was it all about money when you admit Pietrangelo lowered his ask. Articles about how far apart they were a year before he signed his next deal is in no way dispositive or even that probative of why he didn't sign a year later.
I’m sorry I can’t help you.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Closed. The Pietrangelo conversation can be followed here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad