Youtube: Prout drops Lucic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
What a punk, nice sucker punch Prout. Lucic clearly wasn't fighting, just *****ing at him for the slash. Bruins have obviously been told not to fight this season... linesman needed to get out of the way there, Lucic would have deservedly murdered Prout.

I'm irked at Lucic for not telling Julien or Chiarelli or whoever not to shove it and go beat up punks like this. Game was over, just hammer Prout even if he is a nobody. It looks embarrassing for Lucic.

RonFournier

Dec 17, 2006
What a punk, nice sucker punch Prout. Lucic clearly wasn't fighting, just *****ing at him for the slash. Bruins have obviously been told not to fight this season... linesman needed to get out of the way there, Lucic would have deservedly murdered Prout.

Get real man, Lucic was clearly looking for a fight and got KTFO. He's gotta keep staying away from fighters his size and only target smaller guys, or keep throwing cheap shots and then wait for Chara to come to his rescue. That's when he's at his best.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site

I'm irked at Lucic for not telling Julien or Chiarelli or whoever not to shove it and go beat up punks like this. Game was over, just hammer Prout even if he is a nobody. It looks embarrassing for Lucic.

Prout has fought Lucic twice. First fight was a draw and now Lucic gets dropped. I doubt next time Lucic will hammer him.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Lucic losing it at the end and throwing his glove was so cute. It's like a baby who doesnt get the pacifier he want so he throw it at his dad.

Scuba-Steve

Jun 8, 2006
Québec
This is the most beautiful thing i've seen in a long time. Lucic starting it. Him getting knock the **** out. The little meltdown he had after getting his *** handed to him. I mean, it couldn't be more perfect than that! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad