Youtube: Prout drops Lucic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Looch and the sallies continue to embarrass themselves. Call Robins up. Looch forgets who he is and thornton and company aren't there to save him. I assume a bruin or two will take a beating tomorrow against the Habs. However Prout should be ready for a brawl in December. When looch fights angry he's a top five fighter (in today's nhl) When he acts like a child he's a good middleweight. This was embarrassing on all accounts though no doubt (from a bruins fan)

Yeah Prout really looks scared after beating him a second time. This one emphatically. I'm guessing Lucic isn't picking a fight with Prout anymore.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
God, Lucic makes it soooo easy to hate him. Not even surprised he threw a fit since he does that all the time, but I can't even figure out what he's so mad about - he had enough time to drop the gloves and he didn't.

Love Prout's reaction back to him. That dude just became extremely popular. :laugh:

JCraw1

Jul 22, 2014
Looks like my Dalton Prout card has never been hotter....

$_12.JPG

offers via PM (srs...not srs...kinda srs)

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
So good. I wonder how it would have sounded from Edwards if Lucic dropped Prout. He jsut sits silent.

Shame he didn't go down harder.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
so good to see...

The good news at least is that now the few who seemed adamant about Lucic being a viable Team Canada candidate for the World Cup will drop that silly nonsense.

The guy has no business being anywhere near any addition of Team Canada. ever.

HespelerGreenFlash

Dec 20, 2007
Bruins make me sick. They purport to ne the stewards of how the game should be played and think they are the monitors of "The Code" What a bunch of crybabies. As the self proclaimed stewards of the Code, maybe they should look at how Lucic behaves in the handshake line, one of the most gentlemanly and sportsmanlike displays in all of of sport. Biggest divers and whiners in thye league. Hypocritical losers

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Prout's a really tough guy. I use to track him when he was in the AHL and would like to see him on my Rangers. I think he's pretty much become what we want McIlrath to be. Lucic isn't going to roll over everybody. I like the game he plays but he needs to tone it down when things don't go his way. He started this--he lost--get over it.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Been waiting years to see Lucic get one punched....beautiful.

Just proving once again that he's a childish sore loser.

FanHabtic*

Have the Bruins even won a fight this year?

Good lord is Looch an absolute embarrassment. There is no shame in getting dropped - happens to the best of em. But throwing a hissy fit after getting dropped???

Hey Looch there is a code amongst fighters - and that code states that after a fight you don't act like a baby!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Damn that was a mean one punch.

Lucic has been a great fighter but everyone has their day and its entertaining to see a good ol one punch!!

jeangauthier

Oct 10, 2007
Montreal,Canada
6 million dollar plug..........can't score either........can't see the Bruins resigning this guy to a multi year deal with a raise .............hunter has become the hunted........

User1x

Nov 18, 2014
I really don't understand why he hit Prout like that in the back of the head, when Prout could definitely not see him. Then obviously skates to him as if he's looking for a fight (look at him for God's sake), and throws a hissy fit when he gets what he was looking for. Did he really complain that he did not have time to remove his gloves? He knew what was going to happen as he was the instigator.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Lucic is losing it. Sticks in the nards, the hand shake line fiasco... He used to be a hell of a tough guy who could go, and play hockey. Now he comes across like a petulant child.

He's still only 26 years old. Lots of time to get it together, but he better get back on his game.

Hopefully starting tonite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad