Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
If the Soo lose tonight it'll be a pretty poor showing by our CHL prospects as the only one left would be Barre-Boulet. Would be good for Syracuse to get a few bodies in as they have had injury problems lately.
They're up big early

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Jesus you guys have Foote, Cirelli, Katchouk, Raddysh, Stephens. These guys all seem like top 6 guys!! Obviously with your big league talent there won’t be room for everyone. Who do you think sneaks in a top 6 role and who ends up as more a role player? I personally love Katchouk. But seems like most prefer Raddysh.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Jesus you guys have Foote, Cirelli, Katchouk, Raddysh, Stephens. These guys all seem like top 6 guys!! Obviously with your big league talent there won’t be room for everyone. Who do you think sneaks in a top 6 role and who ends up as more a role player? I personally love Katchouk. But seems like most prefer Raddysh.

It depends on what we do with some of our current top 9. We will need to move one or two out so we can afford everybody. Ideally it's Killorn and one of Johnson/Miller. Katchouk or Mathieu Joseph seem like perfect Killorn replacements while Raddysh is a big body like Miller and Cirelli is a less offensive Johnson. I could see us ice this lineup in two years.

Katchouk - Stamkos - Kucherov
Palat - Point - Raddysh
Joseph - Cirelli - Gourde
Volkov - Stephens - Yan

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
It depends on what we do with some of our current top 9. We will need to move one or two out so we can afford everybody. Ideally it's Killorn and one of Johnson/Miller. Katchouk or Mathieu Joseph seem like perfect Killorn replacements while Raddysh is a big body like Miller and Cirelli is a less offensive Johnson. I could see us ice this lineup in two years.

Katchouk - Stamkos - Kucherov
Palat - Point - Raddysh
Joseph - Cirelli - Gourde
Volkov - Stephens - Yan
Wow that is sick! Losing Johnson and Killorn and it looks even better! I’m not big on Killorn, I personally think it was one of the only mistake contracts Yzerman has handed out but it’s not horrible. I’m a Bruins fan but do enjoy watching the Bolts. Good luck guys.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I much prefer Katchouk. I don't think Raddysh will amount to much honestly.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
What's the knock on Raddysh, for you, Macho Man?
I don't think he is a good enough skater for our system. Also - he dominated largely by being on the same line as some real top talent last season, and this season his production dipped as a D+2, which I think is concerning.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't think he is a good enough skater for our system. Also - he dominated largely by being on the same line as some real top talent last season, and this season his production dipped as a D+2, which I think is concerning.

His skating isn't a bad as some have made it out to be, it's been improving each of the past few seasons. He's not a burner but could keep up, kinda like a Killorn where he's clearly not the best skater but isn't out of place in our lineup. It was expected to have his production drop, it's like playing with Point and Kucherov to playing with Paquette and Kunitz. He was still producing on an awful team. Put him with a playmaker like Point who can find him and he will score, he's not going to carry a line he's a complementary scoring winger who has an NHL level shot that will score 20+ goals a season.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Crunch playoffs tonight. Somppi injured and will not participate this series per Groulx. Sosunov available but did not practice with team so will not participate this weekend’s games.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Verhaeghe - Dumont - Joseph
Volkov - Lynch - Condra
Archembault - Peca - Stephens
PTO Unknown #12 - PTO Unknown #20 - Walcott

Masin - Cernak
McNeil - McBain
Bodie - Foote

Pasquale
Ingram

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The Crunch are missing Bournival, Yan and Tammela so they are short on forwards as Sommpi isn't healthy even. Hopefully they go on another long run so Katchouk, Raddysh and ABB can join them later in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad