Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Joseph reminds me of Drouin when I watch him. When the puck is on his stick he's trying to do everything to score, which he does sometimes, draws penalties others but also has lots of turnovers or just bad plays cause he's trying too hard. In the defensive zone he's been floating a lot waiting for his D to create the turnover and get it to him for the breakout which leads to him leaving his man alone a lot of times. When the games close and he's trying he's great at causing turnovers in the neutral zone and his backcheck and forecheck is relentless, with his team being so bad this tournament the worst of him is showing.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Sea Dogs stayin alive. Best game by Joseph, best game by Imama, and best game by Saint John. That's more of the team we thought we'd see.

Commentators noted Joseph's upbeat and positive attitude earlier today after their embarrassing loss to Erie the night before. He came out flying in the 1st and was pretty much part of all their 1st period highlights before the team got on a roll in the 2nd.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They're playing right into Windsor's hands. They're getting so damn cute with the puck. Like that 4 man rush... that was what about 3 passes and then a failed outlet to Strome? I'd be ripping my hair out right now if I was coaching them right now

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Need the Otters to turn this around. St. John to knock out Windsor in the semifinal and then all 5 prospects in the final.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No kidding.

Cernak was a beast aside from one giveaway, maybe the only bright spot, he was bailing guys out every time he touched the ice.

You can say that again. It was so ugly. The Otters rush has been so disorganized that it's looking like us on a bad night. Too many "empty calorie" plays on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad