Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Previous Prospect Thread - http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=78229247&posted=1#post78229247

Last 5 posts

Sustr and Taormina paired together to start game along with Tyrell, Paquette, and Rankin.
Third line Nacho, Angelidis, and Walker with Mormina and Nesterov paired together.
Top line - DiSalvatore - Namestnikov - Connolly and 4th line Neilsen & Richard. Third pair is Korobov and Witkowski. Crunch going 11F/7D split.
Kristers gets another win. 2 GA on 22 shots.

Connolly was a -1 but had 6 shots, so I assume he played well. Didn't say the game though, so I'll wait to hear from some people who did.

Also, how was Sustr?
Sustr played three shifts and left the bench. Did not appear injured. Anyone got a clue WTF happened?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://twitter.com/Russostrib
Adam Wilcox #gophers #tblightning; 45,022 attendance tonight; largest crowd to ever see a hockey game in Minnesota pic.twitter.com/aNFZYiLuiP
BePCVCQCIAArNG9.jpg:large

#gophers celebrating their 1-0 victory over Ohio State in the Hockey City Classic at TCF. 21 save shutout by Wilcox pic.twitter.com/ScImdvXtkY
BePEmSWCMAENRn0.jpg:large

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Luckily Henry was a healthy scratch last night. Found it odd that the Crunch went with 8 dmen in warmups vice 12 forwards. Perhaps I am reading into this a bit far but I don't remember them doing that with healthy forward options available.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/index.ssf/2014/01/defenseman_andrej_sustr.html#incart_river
Sustr reported to the War Memorial for a team meeting but did not participate in the optional morning skate.

While Sustr didn't go into specifics about his ailment, he said he needed to rest. His nose also suffered a bad gash, but that looked better the day after.

"I need to sit for a few days,'' he said. "I'm alright. I just feel kind of out of it. Injuries are something you can't control. I just have to make sure I get back at it as soon as possible.''
"I kind of saw it coming,'' Sustr said of the send-down. "We had a lot of guys playing well up there. Some people say this is a demotion for me. I'd rather take this as an opportunity to play and get better. When you look at the big picture, it's better for me and my development to come here. This will benefit me and the organization in the future.''

Sustr's 38 games played with the Lightning this year is one shy of the total he played for Nebraska-Omaha last season. But he doesn't feel drained by slamming into any possible rookie wall.

"In college, you also practice a lot. Playing more games is more fun,'' he said. "You don't get to dwell on mistakes. Rookie wall, even in college you have some patches where things don't go how you want. You just have to work at it and get out of it.''

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Kristers did not have a good night. 3 goals on 11 shots. The 3 goals happed in a 5 min span in the first. Not a good day for our goalies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Helenius is getting destroyed in the ECHL? Not even sure how he's doing worse in the ECHL than in the AHL.

I watched the game he let in 3 goals in a minute to Orlando before getting pulled. It was pretty bad obviously.

There do seem to be guys who do worse in the ECHL than AHL. The guy in the other net, Chris Gibson seems to be one. He's a backup at best in the ECHL, but seems capable of shining in the AHL. A lot of it's mental.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I watched the game he let in 3 goals in a minute to Orlando before getting pulled. It was pretty bad obviously.

There do seem to be guys who do worse in the ECHL than AHL. The guy in the other net, Chris Gibson seems to be one. He's a backup at best in the ECHL, but seems capable of shining in the AHL. A lot of it's mental.

agree 100% mental he is butt hurt and will pull it back together but think hes done with tampa. Think he had a shot had to take that shot and take lindy's spot otherwise was done anyway next year with janus option and vasi and gud's think cedy is gone too.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Anyone besides me old enough to remember when hockey players got cut in the face during a game, went to the locker room to get stitched, then finished the game wearing a full shield (if they had to) to be part of the team?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Anyone besides me old enough to remember when hockey players got cut in the face during a game, went to the locker room to get stitched, then finished the game wearing a full shield (if they had to) to be part of the team?

they still do I would say is concussion concerns has the head ache symptoms like stuff and they are holding out to precaution or his eyes are off.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

STAMKEr.jpg

He remembers.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Andrey Vasilevskiy remembers that Panthers are in the same division as Lightning, so he hired an additional coach to get some special training to be able to adjust faster: :D

82909ffce1bf9fb453410d753d12c524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad