Prospects: London Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reilly311

TJF said:
Give me a break, this years London team is better than that, hell last years London team was probably better than this years version so they were better than that as well. Sure they didn't win a championship but they dominated the regular season, swept two round in the playoffs and lost in a game 7 in the conference finals to a very good Guelph team.

I really don't think Erie can compare to the last two Knights teams but if London really wants to go down as something great they better win it all.

Congrats, they're a good regular season team, but they haven't won it all. The 2002 Erie team had everything, that team was so tough to play against. London obviously lacks something if they can't win it all.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Reilly311 said:
Congrats, they're a good regular season team, but they haven't won it all. The 2002 Erie team had everything, that team was so tough to play against. London obviously lacks something if they can't win it all.

:lol

We'll just have to see after this year won't we now b/c London will win the O in the reg season and are much stronger phsycially than last years team. It'll be fun watching London kick Erie's A** in the worst hockey building in the CHL in Erie !!!!

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
In the first period of the London-Sarnia game: 3-0 London. Perry and Schremp have London's last 10 goals. :eek:

Reilly311

trahans99 said:
Like it matters, your still dead wrong..... if we did a poll on London vs. Erie it'd be 80/20 for London

Ohl Championships

Erie Otters = 1

London Knights = 0

How long have the Knights been in the OHL?

leafaholix*

Reilly311 said:
Ohl Championships

Erie Otters = 1

London Knights = 0

How long have the Knights been in the OHL?
Erie's top 12 scorers and all 3 goalies from the 2002 team were Canadian.

;)

Reilly311

Leafaholix said:
Erie's top 12 scorers and all 3 goalies from the 2002 team were Canadian.

;)

I should hope so, afterall, it's The Ontario Hockey League. I think it's funny that my crappy hometown in the USA has a Canadian Hockey League team. :lol Poor Canada. :cry:

WellOiledMachine

Mar 14, 2004
Under Your Skin
hunter1909 said:
mark my words now...

by the end of the year its all going to be about schremp

Just imagine what kind of a future the Oil would have if we had traded for Perry instead of Woywitka. Having Perry teamed up with Shremp on Oilers in the future could be quite entertaining. But I'm happy with having Woywitka as well. So it's a win-win situation.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Reilly311 said:
I should hope so, afterall, it's The Ontario Hockey League. I think it's funny that my crappy hometown in the USA has a Canadian Hockey League team. :lol Poor Canada. :cry:

And crappy cities like Hamilton have American Hockey League teams. What is the hockey world coming to!?!

I still think the 98-99 Calgary Hitmen were the best junior hockey team of the past 15 years. A couple unlucky injuries and the unbelievable play of Dan Blackburn ended what should have been consecutive Memorial Cups.

Reilly311

WellOiledMachine said:
Just imagine what kind of a future the Oil would have if we had traded for Perry instead of Woywitka. Having Perry teamed up with Shremp on Oilers in the future could be quite entertaining. But I'm happy with having Woywitka as well. So it's a win-win situation.

....but they probably wouldn't have drafted Schremp with Anaheims first rounder. I wouldn't draft Schremp 9th overall.

Reilly311

Roughneck said:
And crappy cities like Hamilton have American Hockey League teams. What is the hockey world coming to!?!

You obviously missed the large amounts of sarcasm that was pouring out of my post.

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site
Reilly311 said:
....but they probably wouldn't have drafted Schremp with Anaheims first rounder. I wouldn't draft Schremp 9th overall.

He didn't mean that, when the Oilers were shopping Mike Comrie around one of the rumored deals was Comrie to Anaheim for a package that included Corey Perry. Instead Comrie was traded to Philadelphia for a package that included Jeff Woywitka. Than this year the Oilers drafted Schremp in the 1st round with thier pick. So he meant that if the Oilers took the Anaheim deal they would now have a pretty good dynamic duo in junior hockey with Schremp and Perry. It has nothing to do with Anaheim's 9th overall pick.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
TJF said:
He didn't mean that, when the Oilers were shopping Mike Comrie around one of the rumored deals was Comrie to Anaheim for a package that included Corey Perry. Instead Comrie was traded to Philadelphia for a package that included Jeff Woywitka. Than this year the Oilers drafted Schremp in the 1st round with thier pick. So he meant that if the Oilers took the Anaheim deal they would now have a pretty good dynamic duo in junior hockey with Schremp and Perry. It has nothing to do with Anaheim's 9th overall pick.

Actually the oilers drafted schremp with the 25th ov pick that they got from the philly deal so if they took the Perry deal the only way they would have schremp is to either draft him with the 9th or 14th ov picks

hunter1909*

ok suppose the oilers had got perry...drafted schremp anyway...

and last season taken parise...

oilers fans would be jumping out of their skins right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad