Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
November 9
Cape Breton 4, Shawinigan 2-Leduc, even.
Erie 7, Sarnia 1-Pelech, + 3.
Oshawa 5, Niagara 3-Graham, + 1.
Windsor 4, Plymouth 3 (SO)-VCR, 1 goal (4), 1 assist, even.
Kelowna 2, Edmonton 0-Reinhart, -1.
Regina 5 Seattle 3-Burroughs, 1 goal (1,EN) , + 2.

Minnesota 5, Notre Dame 4-Cammarata, 1 goal (3), 2 assists, even, Bischoff, 1 goal (2,GW), even,
Russo, 1 assist, + 1.

Last edited:

scott99

May 13, 2005
November 9
Regina-Seattle and Edmonton-Kelowna, just underway.

Minnesota 5, Notre Dame 4-Cammarata, 1 goal (3), 2 assists, even, Bischoff, 1 goal (2,GW), even,
Russo, 1 assist, + 1.
More later.

Nice to see the freshman playing a role on Minnesota. I was worried that Minnesota was gonna not give them a chance, I remember Snow wasn't happy with Minnesota's treatment of Okposo. Hopefully Cammerata earns a berth on the US WJC team.

Nice to see VCR continue his good play, hope to see him on Team Sweden. And Pelech, +3, what else can you say ? He's playing great.

Thanks again Rex !

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Nice to see the freshman playing a role on Minnesota. I was worried that Minnesota was gonna not give them a chance, I remember Snow wasn't happy with Minnesota's treatment of Okposo. Hopefully Cammerata earns a berth on the US WJC team.

Nice to see VCR continue his good play, hope to see him on Team Sweden. And Pelech, +3, what else can you say ? He's playing great.

Thanks again Rex !

Bischoff has only been playing every other game, Minnesota has a lot of depth on D.
Good game for Cammarata (set up Bischoff's winner) to me I'm more impressed with Fasching who had 2 goals tonight. You notice Fasching every time he is on the ice.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Bischoff has only been playing every other game, Minnesota has a lot of depth on D.
Good game for Cammarata (set up Bischoff's winner) to me I'm more impressed with Fasching who had 2 goals tonight. You notice Fasching every time he is on the ice.

Rex, please don't bring up Fasching. Every time I think about the Islanders taking Stephon ****ing Williams over Fasching, It makes me throw up.

Bischoff 4gp 2g 1a 3pts (7th rd pick)
Brady Skjei 8gp 1g 1a 2pts (1st rd pick)

Love to see that :)

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Rex, please don't bring up Fasching. Every time I think about the Islanders taking Stephon ****ing Williams over Fasching, It makes me throw up.

Bischoff 4gp 2g 1a 3pts (7th rd pick)
Brady Skjei 8gp 1g 1a 2pts (1st rd pick)

Love to see that :)

Skjei is more defense, Bischoff has more offense, both are excellent skaters. Bischoff still has a long ways to go.
Every team has different draft rankings, just myself would have jumped on Fasching but then again, I'm a science teacher-geologist not a hockey scout.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Skjei is more defense, Bischoff has more offense, both are excellent skaters.
Every team has different draft rankings, just myself would have jumped on Fasching but then again, I'm a teacher-geologist not a hockey scout.

Maybe the Isle's scouts should work as teacher-geologists. You were more right about Fasching than they were about Williams.

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Maybe the Isle's scouts should work as teacher-geologists. You were more right about Fasching than they were about Williams.

If you go back to the Draft thread on this site the day of the draft, I must have brought up Faschings name 100X couldn't believe he fell in the draft as far as he did. Shame on the Islanders, but shame on everyone else too. On top of being a good hockey player, he is a REALLY good kid.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
If you go back to the Draft thread on this site the day of the draft, I must have brought up Faschings name 100X couldn't believe he fell in the draft as far as he did. Shame on the Islanders, but shame on everyone else too. On top of being a good hockey player, he is a REALLY good kid.

I remember, as a teacher I give you full credit :handclap:
Still when they took Williams all I wanted to do was :cry:

scott99

May 13, 2005

Yeah I know his brother and sister were born with some disease that made them handicapped.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere

Wang would hate me. Better for me to stick with volcanoes. Give ITM credit, he really pushed for him. Before Williams was announced, was hoping for Fasching but got Williams. The only time they took the exact player I wanted was Pelech. (Not counting JT who was just about expected).

Last edited:

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Wang would hate me. Better for me to stick with volcanoes. Give ITM credit, he really pushed for him. Before Williams was announced, was hoping for Fasching but got Williams. The only time they took the exact player I wanted was Pelech. (Not counting JT who was just about expected).

Hamonic, Tavares, Cizikas, Mayfield were the only 4 picks Snow has made where the Islanders took the exact player I wanted in the exact slot they were picked.

Strome and Pulock were close seconds and I liked both picks at the time

scott99

May 13, 2005
Hamonic, Tavares, Cizikas, Mayfield were the only 4 picks Snow has made where the Islanders took the exact player I wanted in the exact slot they were picked.

Strome and Pulock were close seconds and I liked both picks at the time

Instead of Strome I wanted Dougie Hamilton and instead of Pulock I wanted several forwards. That being said, I truly believe Strome and Pulock are elite prospects. As far as other guys mentioned, I was thrilled the Isles picked Pelech and Mayfield in those spots, and was thrilled with the 2010 draft (top three picks). I thought Niederreiter, Nelson and Kabanov were brilliant picks. Well, Nino and Nelson wound up being very good picks.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Have anyone seen Koskinen play this season? I wanna know more.

a lot of goalies Have great looking Stats in the NHL, former AHL/Junior/NHL draft picks too...

Jeff Glass- SENS draft pick 27yrold 21GP 1.78GAA .937 SVS%

Barry Brust-WILD draft pick 30yrsold 15GP 1.92GAA .934SVS%

Mikael Tellqvist-Played over 25 games in the NHL TOR draft pick 18GP 1.59GAA .941SVS&

Curtis Sanford-Over 100GP NHL. 17GP 1.81GAA .940SVS%

None of These Guys were great or even that good in NA so I think it says more about the scoring in the league that these guys numbers are this good...

Mikko Koskinen is the #1 goalie in the KHL, but that does not mean that he would come here and be a great starter....We just need to get him here and find out...

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
November 9
Kelowna 2, Edmonton 0-Reinhart, -1.
Regina 5 Seattle 3-Burroughs, 1 goal (1,EN) , + 2.

Russo, 1 assist, + 1.

Victor Crus Rydberg 1G 1A:

Taylor Cammarata 1G 1A (his second assist will be in the Bischoff Goal clip) :

Robbie Russo Assist:

Jake Bischoff Game Winning Goal (from Cammarata):

N Ireland Nets Fan

May 13, 2013
Rochester, New York
Victor Crus Rydberg looked smooth and really good to me in the pre season. I'm not sure what it was about him but he just looked real good to me.

I'm excited to see what he becomes in the future.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Skjei is more defense, Bischoff has more offense, both are excellent skaters. Bischoff still has a long ways to go.
Every team has different draft rankings, just myself would have jumped on Fasching but then again, I'm a science teacher-geologist not a hockey scout.

Well I'm not a science teacher/geologist and I too would have jumped all over Fasching.:D

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Victor Crus Rydberg looked smooth and really good to me in the pre season. I'm not sure what it was about him but he just looked real good to me.

I'm excited to see what he becomes in the future.

There was a time when he was like 14 where hockey people in Sweden thought he was going to be the country's top player for his birthyear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad