CFHF Fantasy League Prospect Ruling Poll

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
InfinityIggy and I will talk about prospect game reduction. Somewhere around 65 or so.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
InfinityIggy and I will talk about prospect game reduction. Somewhere around 65 or so.

Applicable immediately to all prospects? (that would make sense given any who have started cutting into their games are on the 50-track anyway)

I would be cool with MG's sentiments. My main concern is that the prospect draft is going to be a little underwhelming and predictable, as people will likely just draft in the order that the NHL GMs draft. That said, given the fact that we're doing the prospect draft first, would it be possible to do the prospect draft prior to the end of the season? That would be kind of interesting. Or we could completely change the prospect draft to be during the season (like baseball), and include prospects eligible for the upcoming draft. It could start in January, for example. Just throwing out ideas.

EDIT: Actually, post-trade deadline would make more sense than January.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Applicable immediately to all prospects? (that would make sense given any who have started cutting into their games are on the 50-track anyway)

I would be cool with MG's sentiments. My main concern is that the prospect draft is going to be a little underwhelming and predictable, as people will likely just draft in the order that the NHL GMs draft. That said, given the fact that we're doing the prospect draft first, would it be possible to do the prospect draft prior to the end of the season? That would be kind of interesting. Or we could completely change the prospect draft to be during the season (like baseball), and include prospects eligible for the upcoming draft. It could start in January, for example. Just throwing out ideas.

Interesting idea.

Also, as of now, II and I are not sure if we will change the 100 game rule.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010

I dunno. The (real) draft tells you a lot about a prospect. Id hate to pick someone who drops significantly, such as dropping out of the first round as an example, or even pick someone who goes undrafted.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I think 60 games will be prefect so players that join the NHL right away and play a majority of the year then considered player but most guys won't get that much so they will still be protected.

That was still an idea. II and I are still not sure about changing it again since we already changed it once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad