Prospect Info: Prospect Poll: NYR Prospect #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Calle, looks like we finally adding Nicholls (long overdue). At the end we should have a poll with the most over / underrated prospects and by how many "ranks"

Kershaw

I believe the issue with Calle was that he was playing behind a team with stacked veterans on Farejstad. When he was in the lineup, he barely got ice time.

That team's defense core has been completely revamped.

Oscar Klefbom is going to play for the Oilers, he was their #1 dman.

Chris Lee, their primary PPQB and PMD signed a deal with Metallurgh of the KHL. He led the SEL in point scoring amongst defensemen.

Magnus Nygren will be joining the Hamilton Bulldogs as property of the Montreal Canadiens.

He is only 19 yrs old and was bounced around between one of the top SEL teams in the league. I suspect he'll get much more playing time this season. I'm not sure if he is good enough to play in the WJCs for Sweden since they pump out defensemen like Russia does with natural snipers.

I like what is advertised of his game, a calming presence on the back end. He has good mobility and skating stride relative to his size. Good positioning game, but not much of a risk-taker. His description reminds me a lot of Stralman.

In short, I feel his game can really come together when (if?) he comes to NA since the Rangers have generally been good at developing these type of defenders.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Nobody I've heard that's talked about Fogarty has been all that impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad