Prospect Info: Prospect camp thread 6/25-6/28

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Likely wrong thread but has anything been confirmed with regards to development camp roster/dates? Seems strange that no announcement has been made…

Replying to your post in the appropriate thread.

The only "public" date is 6/28 (scrimmage). Players should arrive by tomorrow and all non-scrimmage sessions are closed to public.

Guessing today or tomorrow for roster release.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Replying to your post in the appropriate thread.

The only "public" date is 6/28 (scrimmage). Players should arrive by tomorrow and all non-scrimmage sessions are closed to public.

Guessing today or tomorrow for roster release.
DWJr mentioned today as the start date, but I wouldn't be shocked if the roster isn't finalized for a few days since getting everyone new there is a challenge.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Brinson had a solid season.

35 games 13 G 17 A +25

Not too bad for a D-man.

Steen is 2 years older and does not seem to be great statistically.

33 games 2 G 6 A +2

Seems not very good for a winger.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Brinson had a solid season.

35 games 13 G 17 A +25

Not too bad for a D-man.

Steen is 2 years older and does not seem to be great statistically.

33 games 2 G 6 A +2

Seems not very good for a winger.
Brinson was also one of the top shot generators for the last couple of years. He could be a guy to watch for.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He's 21, and the Cuda are relatively thin on D right now, so signing him for this year wouldn't be a bad idea if he impresses.
Man, I thought the Cuda had too much D already but I just looked and you are right. Only 4 signed who can play on the Cuda.

Roy
Ferraro
Sund
Middleton

Wood (will probably be re-signed)
DeSimone (will probably be re-signed)
Fitzgerald (will probably be re-signed)

Gregoire (maybe re-signed)

Insurance would not hurt. Specially if 1 or even 2 of these guys play on the Sharks this year.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Is redshirting basically not playing because of league requirements? Or is it to do with injury in this case? I am not very clear.

The google machine says:

1. (of a coach) keep (an athlete) out of college competition for a year in order to develop the athlete's skills and extend their period of playing eligibility.
    "he came to Ohio State as a defensive lineman and was redshirted in 2010"

2. delay the start of formal schooling for (a child) by one year, typically so as to avoid a situation in which the child is among the youngest in their class.

haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad