Speculation: Prospect Camp numbers

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Just curious as to whether or not other people are drawing any conclusions as to who is pencilled in on the roster by the numbers they'll be wearing at prospect camp.

The only two numbers (non-goalie) below 40 are Corban Knight (10) and Sean Monahan (23). Kind of makes me think that they are going to be starting with the big club.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Just curious as to whether or not other people are drawing any conclusions as to who is pencilled in on the roster by the numbers they'll be wearing at prospect camp.

The only two numbers (non-goalie) below 40 are Corban Knight (10) and Sean Monahan (23). Kind of makes me think that they are going to be starting with the big club.

I like this. Sort of reminds me of...

images

;)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This disappoints me. I wanted Reinhart to have 23 and Ramage to have 55 and neither will happen now. :(

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
I'm thinking Wotherspoon makes the NHL roster with 56 and hoping Brossoit but he will probably not.

Aug 3, 2010
I'm thinking Wotherspoon makes the NHL roster with 56 and hoping Brossoit but he will probably not.
Brossoit would have to outshine three other more mature and experienced goaltenders in order to be considered for backup duty on this team?

Berra, Ramo, and MacDonald are definitely the three frontrunners with Ramo and MacDonald looking like the most probably pair.

To say he will "probably not" is a pretty big understatement in my opinion...

Not to mention I believe Brossoit will top out as a 1A goaltender in the AHL. I have less confidence in him than I have in the likes of Berra, Ramo, or Gillies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad