Proposal: (Proposal) Steen to Jets

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Selfish post here.

I want Steen from St. Louis... what does it take?

Jets fans, is adding Alex Steen a good move?

He's a fine player but 2 more years at 5.5 mil after this one, at age 35.

The Blues would have to add. Like a 3rd and Steen for a 4th.

Bmania

Jul 22, 2018
Is he really that bad??

I thought he looked decent in the 3-4 blues games I watched. I think he adds veteran leadership on the bottom six and can still be useful playing 3rd line minutes and killing penalties while being on the ice in defensive situations. Obviously his salary would need to be retained at 50% but I see value here for the Jets.

And maybe playing in his hometown brings out a bit of a boost come playoff time.

I know... im dreaming

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Is he really that bad??

I thought he looked decent in the 3-4 blues games I watched. I think he adds veteran leadership on the bottom six and can still be useful playing 3rd line minutes and killing penalties while being on the ice in defensive situations. Obviously his salary would need to be retained at 50% but I see value here for the Jets.

And maybe playing in his hometown brings out a bit of a boost come playoff time.

I know... im dreaming

No he’s not horrible. A lot are concerned about the contract moving forward and the Blues need some sort of a shake. The issue is the term. Not sure if he’s really a top 6 player anymore but he’s at the least a good 3rd liner. Not something you want at 5.75 for 3 years.

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad