Probability of Boudreau getting fired (Mod Edit) 2014-15 Coach/Management Discussion

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
I don't think it's coaches job the get them show up in game 7. If they don't show up in game like that, there's nothing that coach could've done to help it. Coach could only screw it perhaps, if players hated him but I don't see that being the case. Players should show up and be ready come game 7, automatically.

then what is the coach's job? you think its really limited to managing scratches and who goes on the ice when? and do you think there's zero accountability in the structure of the organization?

you're underestimating the impact of a leader. just look what patrick roy did with the avalanche, and then tell me all he brought was the ability to pick what line goes on the ice for this next shift.

BB is great at letting his team play loose through the regular season, but isnt sure how to approach elimination games. i hope he learns.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
That is so lame. Banners should only be for Western Conference championships and Stanley Cup Championships

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
That is so lame. Banners should only be for Western Conference championships and Stanley Cup Championships

I disagree. It's not like they're putting up the "regular season western conference champion" banner. Anyway, it's just a banner. It means nothing even if its for the cup.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
MhbYGzM.jpg

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
Lol. Regular season champion... i didnt know that you could win that.

Ok. So that IS a stupid banner. But is it wrong if I would be ok with a Pre-Season Champions banner if for some reason we had the best preseason record? :)

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Lol. Regular season champion... i didnt know that you could win that.

Ok. So that IS a stupid banner. But is it wrong if I would be ok with a Pre-Season Champions banner if for some reason we had the best preseason record? :)

and of course a best offseason one also right?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. We put up a division banner last year, who cares if we do it again this year? Are you guys really so wounded by the second round exit that the memory of our best regular season record to date is forever tarnished or something?

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. We put up a division banner last year, who cares if we do it again this year? Are you guys really so wounded by the second round exit that the memory of our best regular season record to date is forever tarnished or something?

They put it up at Anaheim Ice but not at Honda Center

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Right but the concern here is that it will join the others at Honda center and if it does who cares?

Oh Bob interview a while ago said he didn't think they would put it up at Honda center but he was probably pissed they lost it was right after

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad