GDT: Pro-Tank Thread X: Silver Medal Game (Lottery Transition Edition)

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
Alright LucBourdon, say that magical phrase!

uIS3tp.gif

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
@TheDrop

Do we trust Khaled in the lottery? I think the agreement was to just use him for the season, which worked wonders... Should we give him another chance?

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
An absolute roller coaster of a tank. I personally want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. It really helped to make this abysmal season bearable for me. :)

I'm a simple man. I have no aspirations of a #1 pick. I'll be perfectly happy drafting at 5.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
An absolute roller coaster of a tank. I personally want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. It really helped to make this abysmal season bearable for me. :)

100% Tank Thread is the only reason to post on this forum. This one was for the people who were here since day one. Feels good mane

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
@TheDrop

Do we trust Khaled in the lottery? I think the agreement was to just use him for the season, which worked wonders... Should we give him another chance?

I'd say we take a vote.

I'm skeptical about Khaled for the lottery.

He's a solid regular season performer tho

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Good job boys and girls. It was a grizzly business but it had to be done. Like amputating a gangrenous arm or something.

Hopefully this leads to more heads rolling than just Willie's and the healing can finally begin.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Hypothetical question, which would you choose if it had to be one or the other:
A) Pick #2, only Willie fired
B) Pick #5, Willie + management fired

Go!

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'd say we take a vote.

I'm skeptical about Khaled for the lottery.

He's a solid regular season performer tho

He's a great regular season performer. He's like the Washington Capitals... Do we trust him in the playoffs?

Maybe a coin flip?

Or maybe you gotta come up with a playoff beast for us, because god knows we're going to need it the next few seasons.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Good job boys and girls. It was a grizzly business but it had to be done. Like amputating a gangrenous arm or something.

Hopefully this leads to more heads rolling than just Willie's and the healing can finally begin.

The healing will not start until the trio of Winden are all made to answer for their treacheries and atrocities.

ALL of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad