Post-Game Talk: Primeau loses his shutout with a minute left.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Low shots total but still pretty good game overall. Suzuki is in top form right now, great to see. Slaf was also throwing his weight around and being effective at it too. He's going to be such a problem in a few years!

I think Gally deserves a mention too. He's actually been playing pretty well these past few games. Him and Armia are clicking it seems.

Xhekaj had a tough game though. He's great defending the rush, unless he's making an ill-advised pinch, but he seems a bit loss when defending in the zone. Next year training camp will be really interesting for the D squad. Matheson, Guhle, Savard (until the TDL) are locks imo. There'll be Xhekaj, Struble, Harris, Reinbacher, Mailloux, Barron, Kovacevich, and maybe Hutson fighting for 3(4) spots.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Habs will still draft top 10. Unless you get the 1st overall you aren't getting a star forward (not familiar enough on Demidov). Enjoy the ride. It will probably come to a screeching halt this Saturday.

Celebrini, Lindstrom, Eiserman, Demidov, Iginla, Catton, Helenius, one of these will surely be available where Habs select when you consider teams ahead will select defensemen. So a quality forward will be available.

So watching the Habs not fold their tent makes it fun and gives you a glimpse into what this team could be when they add some more skill.

I also want to note that the Sens won, so they remain ahead of the Habs. So a win without moving up the standings serves both the pro tank and those not obsessed with that.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Celebrini, Lindstrom, Eiserman, Demidov, Iginla, Catton, Helenius, one of these will surely be available where Habs select when you consider teams ahead will select defensemen. So a quality forward will be available.

So watching the Habs not fold their tent makes it fun and gives you a glimpse into what this team could be when they add some more skill.

And a lottery win is not out of the question. We'll see...

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
V2nZPCJ.gif
Its okay because Ottawa keeps winning, too.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

I also want to note that the Sens won, so they remain ahead of the Habs. So a win without moving up the standings serves both the pro tank and those not obsessed with that.
Would still be kinda nice to have more to choose from instead of getting who's leftover but whatever but I'll save such talk for the tank thread.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

Celebrini could be available when Habs talk?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Toughest schedule to finish the schedule? Habs say "Bury us upside down so you can kiss our ass"

Habs 3 wins: 11 goals for. 3 goals against.
Looks like the coaches finally managed to improve the defense. Their PK in the second half is among the top of the league while they were at the bottom in the first half too. And they are getting secondary scoring a bit again, even if it's just mostly whomever is playing with Armia.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Love it. But seeing this made me think of Kriss Kross.

Celebrini could be available when Habs talk?

I see him dropping to the Habs at 10th overall. :sarcasm:

We are going to be tough to play against. Everything inside that blueline is going to be hard to deal with. Size, mobility, and toughness will give teams fits for years to come.

They need to tighten up the neutral zone and they will be a strong defensive team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad