News Article: Price Enters NHL/NHLPA Players Assistance Program (Mod warning in post #1)

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
The Flu right Dom? Or was it the knee? Exactly what I was saying the other day with Habs org, Price , lies and secrecy.
Anyways, hope he’s ok and seeking help for whatever it is, is the first step to recovery.

Yeah, I highly doubt they'd want to go around announcing he's an addict or has mental health issues.

Idk why fans feel like they deserve to know everything

Last edited:

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
I’m more inclined to assume it’s mental health related but ya never know, just hope he’s okay and recovers fully soon.

Hockey wise, maybe we will get a top 10 pick after all

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Well get better Carey. Has to be pain meds from all the injuries and surgeries. Depending how long he is out and how the other goalies hold the fort the season and probably done for.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The pressures he has endured for over a decade in Montreal has to be weighing him down.

Is he the longest tenured starting goalie in Montreal's history?

Reactions: MON4NHLTOR4MLB

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Yeah, I mean I doubt they'd want to go around saying he's an addict.

Idk why fans feel like they deserve to know everything
I was talking about all the years of lying about injuries etc, this case he deserves privacy.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
How many players have actually used that program? Feels like it's the first time I ever hear about it

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Holy moly this is bad
I hope everything is gonna be okay for Carey and hoping for him for a quick and healthy recover

Tripledeke333

Jun 25, 2021
  1. I hope he gets the help he needs. From a hockey standpoint, we are f***ed this season.

Im glad Price is taking care of himself and hope he gets well.

However, I think we are okay. Price is more of a playoff goalie anyway. Tbh him being on LTIR until the playoffs would be ideal for the team. Jake Allen is a good season goalie.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
The Flu right Dom? Or was it the knee? Exactly what I was saying the other day with Habs org, Price , lies and secrecy.
Anyways, hope he’s ok and seeking help for whatever it is, is the first step to recovery.

Good lord. You're actually upset that the head coach was protecting his star player's privacy? It's not his job to communicate those details to the public.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

1. Im glad Price is taking care of himself and hope he gets well.

However, I think we are okay. Price is more of a playoff goalie anyway. Tbh him being on LTIR until the playoffs would be ideal for the team. Jake Allen is a good season goalie.
Jake Allen played like crap when he became the starter in the 2nd half of the season. The defense was already bad too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad