News Article: Price Enters NHL/NHLPA Players Assistance Program (Mod warning in post #1)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I have the deepest respect for Carey Price, whose jersey number should get up the rafters for his immortalization as a Montreal Canadiens legend.

Whatever he's dealing with, I wish him the best.

Reactions: Rockomax and BLONG7

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly don't care one way or another what it actually is. Don't care for millionaires and their fake problems but also realize Price isn't advertising it or anything, just getting help, and it's a required, at least I think it is, press release. All the best wishes to Price the person while simultaneously hoping Price the goalie can come back asap.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
who pays price during his off time? do the habs get more cap space? just thinking, last year bolts 18mil over but everyone was back for the playoffs.
Weber=8mil Price=10 mil funny how that seem to be correct. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
All the best to Price and his family. Not at all what I expected to see here tonight. Take care of yourself, Carey!

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
Regardless of why he is stepping away to get help, Carey has a long life after hockey being a husband, father and son. I hope he gets the help he needs, the time he needs and the support of everyone while he is away. He has given us years of memories and smiles and I wish him well in getting healthy.

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
There have been rumors swirling around Price's off ice conduct for years. As there have been about other sport and public figures. I suspect if there is any truth to these salacious rumors, it will have had an inevitable, detrimental effect on his on-ice performance. But of course, they are just rumors and it would be unfair and improper to draw any adverse conclusions at this time. Whatever Price's difficulties are, let us all hope that he is able to recover fully.

This is a lame post. First you bring up “salacious rumours” and then say it would be “improper to draw any adverse conclusions at this time.” So the point of your post was just to create in the minds of everyone the idea that Price is in some way a bad person. Thanks for letting us know that now that you’ve done your best to spread this impression, we should withhold judgment till we know more. Pretty hypocritical to post this and then wish Price well. Ugh.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Covid is taking a toll on Manu ppl psychologically. Everywhere, ppl are crumbling. Let this be a lesson to you all. Take care of your mental health. If it can take down legends, it can take us all down.

Stay strong Carey ... you'll get through this, as will we all, especially if we show some sensitivity to ourselves.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
There have been rumors swirling around Price's off ice conduct for years. As there have been about other sport and public figures. I suspect if there is any truth to these salacious rumors, it will have had an inevitable, detrimental effect on his on-ice performance. But of course, they are just rumors and it would be unfair and improper to draw any adverse conclusions at this time. Whatever Price's difficulties are, let us all hope that he is able to recover fully.

Your an ASS.... It isn't a rumour. I'm calling you an ASS... based on your above post. Anyone one who circulates rumours, ASS-umes they are correct, and this, is an ASS-sumer.

You've said some doozy things on this board, and if you had some solid proof of the crap you just wrote, you should make a decision to be a gossiper and publish it, or mind your own business and not publicize it. But you have rumours, and your are purveying them ... pretty low.

So, I cite your post above as evidence that you are an ASS...!

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
As everyone else, I have my theory.

The guy is just tired to be the team.
Just lost Weber who was sharing a little bit of that load, also Danault who was a medias favorite.
Noww he must be the team alone.....

Most top stars play with other top stars,
McDavid, Draisaitl
Matthews, Marner
MacKinnon, Rantanen
Crosby, Malkin
Ovechkin, Backstrom
Kucherov, Hedman

Price is playing with......Petry? Suzuki?

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
All the best to Carey and his family.

Any speculation is a waste of time.
This is exactly the problem, there's no speculation to be had, we all know it's mental health but people are still trying hard to speculate and make their own minds.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Covid is taking a toll on Manu ppl psychologically. Everywhere, ppl are crumbling. Let this be a lesson to you all. Take care of your mental health. If it can take down legends, it can take us all down.

Stay strong Carey ... you'll get through this, as will we all, especially if we show some sensitivity to ourselves.

This is a fair point, not sure that’s contributed to Carey’s current issue but there’s no denying that mental health on a global scale is extremely fragile right now. Probably more so then at any other point in modern history.

Reactions: Bacchus1

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
fans have to calm down and stop saying this and that about Carey

we go off what is has been proven. until then cut the gut some slack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad