News Article: Price Enters NHL/NHLPA Players Assistance Program (Mod warning in post #1)

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Whether he gets a cup or not he did a lot for this team and I wouldn't think less of him no matter what happens in the rest of his career. He's been the face of the team like Saku before him. I hope he takes as much time as he needs. It's only a game at the end of the day. I'm ok even when the Habs are bad.

Reactions: puckeater

puckeater

Dec 3, 2005
The league is so watered down now that you can't measure success by the number of times your name is on the Cup anymore.

Reactions: Gyfu

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
So on the sick podcast Steve Simmons wa son the show and he talked about the article he wrote that according to a very good source, Carey Price wanted to be picked by Seattle and the reason he is "depressed" now is because the Kraken didn't select him on the expansion draft.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
So on the sick podcast Steve Simmons wa son the show and he talked about the article he wrote that according to a very good source, Carey Price wanted to be picked by Seattle and the reason he is "depressed" now is because the Kraken didn't select him on the expansion draft.
he is a hack

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
Im sorry but that is effing hilarious if true.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec

That's an absolutely ridiculous take ahahah!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
From Friedman's 32 Thoughts:

32 Thoughts  Seattle's NHL arrival comes at the perfect time.png

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Don’t know what’s happening with him but whatever he decides I wish him all the best. He’s a HOFer and basically been the heart and soul of this franchise for a long time.

All the best.

Reactions: 26Mats and Forum93

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Not unusual for a star player to crack in Montreal. So much pressure. Roy wanted out, Lafleur retired early, even Lemieux asked for a trade. Kind of normal actually, probably not Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad