Post-Game Talk: Price 2 @ Goldobin 1

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
From tonight's presser:

Goldobin had three third-period shifts, only two of which were with Horvat and Baertschi. He did not play after Chaput tied the game with 7:11 remaining in the third period. The Horvat-Baertschi line took four more full shifts in the third period after that -- Cramarossa joined them for all four. As mentioned, Cramarossa had 9 shifts in the third period totaling 5:16.

With the game tied 1-1, Desjardins felt that "heavy" over "skill" was a better fit for the Horvat line.

He also apparently attributes Goldobin's performance to a lack of confidence.

WD is going to ruin Goldie like he did with Virtanen and Subban. Eventually theee guys are gonna demand to get traded.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
So what the **** did the other new guy, Craparossa, do to impress Willie that Goldobin, who scored a goal in his first game and had good chances in others, hasn't done?

How does this **** just keep happening?

Fire Willie already!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Reading that gave me brain damage.

Can someone please tell Joey Kenward to cease and desist with asking any questions that begin with: "How important is it.....?

How important is it to get off to a good start?..How important is it to score on the pp? How important is it to put three periods together?...or my favourite, "How important is it to finish strong for the rest of the season?

What's the coach going to say?....No, it isn't important at all....we can suck in all the areas you've mentioned and it won't make any difference...

Those post-game scrums are just mind-numbing, and yes, there is a risk of serious brain damage.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
And this is why Willie D will never be more than a mediocre coach.

Down 1-0 and he opts for the plugs.

He reminds me of Mike Johnston who was fired from Pittsburgh, stifling that team's creativity for the sake of "structure" until he got canned for Sullivan, who then turned it around (rejuvenating Crosby and Malkin) and winning a Cup.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
;________;

d4ec622fe3365a9861bb3849e8c72e70.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad