Pre-Game Talk: PREVIEW: Detroit Red Wings vs. San Jose Sharks Thursday, March 26th @ 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulkaBoom

Mar 15, 2015
They look alright to me.

I'd much rather see a 3rd line of Jurco-Weiss-Pukls and have Miller-Glenny-Joker as the 4th. At least that way you somewhat have 3 scoring lines and a checking line.

I know Babs don't trust Weiss but at this point in the season with our lack of 5 vs 5 scoring he could give it a try and see what happens. Can't be any worse than what we have seen lately.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
The Wings/Avs brawl is finally legal.

18 years now...

Wonder how many times Ken and Mick make reference to it...

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
They look alright to me.

Switch the third and fourth lines and I agree. Still don't like Howard being in but I guess Babs have decided to live and die by him. I can understand why he's doing it, but... Man... I've precisely zero faith in Howard pulling out a victory. Our offense better be sharp tonight.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Last game I went to and Mrazek started, he allowed three consecutive goals and got pulled 10 minutes in.

And we won.

I hope for the latter, but not the former.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Going to the game tonight....honestly don't expect a win just because we're playing like **** and the Sharks always beat us seemingly.

GrosEcossais

Feb 1, 2015
Nova Scotia
Hoping for an entertaining affair tonight. As much as Howard has sucked lately I hope he takes this opportunity to step up and win this one. I say Wings 4-2

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Switch the third and fourth lines and I agree. Still don't like Howard being in but I guess Babs have decided to live and die by him. I can understand why he's doing it, but... Man... I've precisely zero faith in Howard pulling out a victory. Our offense better be sharp tonight.

IIRC, that's exactly what they did before, right? Same combinations, but 3rd and 4th were switched.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Kindl gets two points on a defense that doesn't create any offense outside of Kronwall and Zidlicky. Scratch him.

Seriously, Kindl had a better game than Smith has had in the last two months. Smith is not good defensively and isn't producing offensively. Why not at least give Kindl another game to see if he can keep it up?

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Babs gonna Bab. Datsyuk and Cole out and our offense is struggling? Let's just put one of our more skilled players on the fourth line then demote him again when he doesn't produce with 4th liners.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Kindl gets two points on a defense that doesn't create any offense outside of Kronwall and Zidlicky. Scratch him.

Seriously, Kindl had a better game than Smith has had in the last two months. Smith is not good defensively and isn't producing offensively. Why not at least give Kindl another game to see if he can keep it up?

Maybe even Ericsson's had. That said, I'm not *too* upset about it because it's Kindl. Dude goes from looking good to looking bad like it's in his contract. One game isn't enough to make me forget. And he's getting replaced by Kronwall so overall things improve.

NooDLE

Oct 21, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Would have preferred to see Kindl in the lineup but oh well.

Guess we gotta start Howard tonight since it's his birthday n all. Really hoping he can bounce back from last game.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
I think wings pull of a win tonight in overtime 2-1 teemu pulkkinen OT goal

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
This season cost me much of sleep, in march not even worth it. Tuning in for for the 3rd, please let me wake up with a lead and a bouncing back Jimmy. It's his birthday today, right? So, best of luck.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Weiss is in according to Khan:

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist
Helm-Sheahan-Tatar
Miller-Glendening-Jurco
Weiss-Andersson-Pulkkinen

Not liking these lines at all :help:

Hard to do anything with the top6. But Weiss centering Jurco and Pulks could work as a 3rd line getting offensive zone time. I'm no fan spreading the wealth when you don't have wealth available. Get ready for a grind game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad