Pre-Game Talk: PREVIEW: Detroit Red Wings vs. San Jose Sharks Thursday, March 26th @ 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
I'm betting Datsyuk and Kronwall both sit, but Mrazek starts and we win 3-2 or lose in OT. Sharks are playing just as poorly as us!

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Does it matter when we have Kindl leading our offense. :)

I would hope he's not out long seeing he took the warm up last night and was a game time decision.

If he plays like he did last night, Kindl is the least of this team's problems for now.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Going to the game, hope Mrazek starts.

Same here. and it would be nice to see Mrazek start considering the team actually plays well in front of him. Plus Datsyuk and Kronwall could both potentially be in from what i'm reading, and I hope they are. I wouldn't mind seeing Weiss replace Anderson on the third line for maybe a little more offense? Not gonna hold my breathe though.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Big night Ottawa and Boston are playing tough teams. Wings should win this. Need space and wins.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
4-1 sharks if Howard plays. 2-1 o.t sharks if Pete plays. I highly doubt that Datsyuk plays. If he does then maybe we score more than a goal.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
kronwall is a tough SOB.

pretty amazing when you think about it considering he was basically made of glass earlier in his career

Aug 6, 2012
Its funny how Datsyuk was supposed to be out a few games, yet we all pretty much knew he'd be out way longer than that.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Its funny how Datsyuk was supposed to be out a few games, yet we all pretty much knew he'd be out way longer than that.

yea datsyuk doesn't do well with injuries. but then again he usually plays like garbage when he's hurt so its probably best they let him heal up all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad