Prestige Worldwide (360) - BRUINS Available! - Need Reserves

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
Well my other league decided to restart after 3 seasons with random rosters... So sign me up for florida!

Sweeney Tard

Dec 6, 2011
Looks like you're having fun with the Ducks in Sitwell, wouldn't mind giving Anaheim a try myself if they're still available! GT: The Beardfish

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
come to think of it, I'd like to change teams and take :habs

Confirmed.

The Jets are now open.

Looks like you're having fun with the Ducks in Sitwell, wouldn't mind giving Anaheim a try myself if they're still available! GT: The Beardfish

Yeah man.

The Ducks are awsome in this sort of league! I really enjoyed the moves I made and Etem plays really well despite him being a 66 Overall. They've got some great young pieces!

I'll confirm you as the Ducks!

I'll take NYI, my GT is korndog81

Also confirmed as the Isles!

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
NOTE: Your back-up goalie MUST play at least 10 games.

You may physically play the 10 with your backup, or you may "sim" 10 with your back up. That is up to you!

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
The trading/roster thread is now posted.

And the League has been created on Xbox360, so get your join requests in!!!

NOBODY is to play any games until this league is full and until I officially launch the league from this thread!

Also please set your teams to "CPU Playable". Again, nobody is to play anyones CPU until 1 hour prior to any advance.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
no its fIoaterr ill send a request

Okay!

Thanks for the heads up.

I have already accepted a few guys into the league, and I'll be on in about another hour to accept the next batch.

We are at 25 teams, so we are nearly there!

So could EVERYONE please wait until the league is filled before playing any games.

Once the league is filled, I will provide a time that the league is officially "launched".

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
At this point B Hopps has taken Dallas and it has been confirmed.

Phoenix is on reserve for a few hours.

That leaves only 3 teams left!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad