GDT: Preseason Toronto vs Montreal September 24, 2017, 7:30 PM, TSN4, Scotiabank Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
How was that his fault

How can you watch that turnover and deflection and blame Sparks?

Turnover had nothing to do with it. The puck was behind him and in the net before he even realized the puck wasn't in front of him, and he wasn't screened. He was so far out of the net, when he should have backed up like Freddy does and covers as much of the net as possible.

He's trash because I watched him all last year and he hasn't changed. Not good enough to track the puck at NHL speed, swims far too much, and gets out of position a lot making him make these huge saves which make him look good.

He is basically Reimer.

Reactions: Schooner

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
lmao @ blaming the goalie on a giveaway by the D right into the slot followed by a fluke bounce right to a wide open player

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I will agree that Sparks seems rather...mobile in the net and can struggle to follow where the puck is. But he's also made some good saves in the first period. Will be interesting to see how the first half of this game for him goes.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Turnover had nothing to do with it. The puck was behind in and in the net before he even realized the puck wasn't in front of him, and he wasn't screened. He was so far out of the net, when he should have backed up like Freddy does and covers as much of the net as possible.

He's trash because I watched him all last year and he hasn't changed. Not good enough to track the puck at NHL speed, swims far too much, and gets out of position a lot making him make these huge saves which make him look good.

He is basically Reimer.
You watched him all last year where his won AHL goalie of the year and a .936 S% in the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad