Pre-Game Talk: Preseason starts tonight! Where's that GDT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Projected lines:
CPhC753UkAAyd2u.png

Rumour is goalies are splitting game.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm very excited to see the prospects tonight. From the way Maurice has been talking about Lemieux, it seems like he has a decent shot of making the team this year.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
It'll be on TSN3 for Jets region subscribers, otherwise you should be able to find a stream of the game online.

For those, like me, who can't stand all the popups and junk that the stream sites have, and aren't technologically capable enough to block all that stuff ... using a VPN service provider like PureVPN to make the internet think you're viewing from within the Jets region would allow you to watch on TSN3 if you're a subscriber at the TSN website.

... at least I think that would work. Maybe you would still need a TV subscription based in Winnipeg?

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
TSN is not allowed to stream games. Rogers has exclusive digital rights.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@WiebeSunSports: #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice says it's likely his goalies will play partial games tonight and tomorrow

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
TSN is not allowed to stream games. Rogers has exclusive digital rights.

They can stream their channels--including regional content--in browsers and/or an app. TSN Go, it's called. Users need to log in with credentials provided by their cable provider, proving they subscribe.

Edit: I'm not sure how they determine region, but it is likely with IP identification, and I don't know of any VPNs that have an option to specify MB/SK.

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ugh......I have to go to the game tonight, sooner watch on the TV.

I hate that STH's have preseason included in our packages.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
They can stream their channels--including regional content--in browsers and/or an app. TSN Go, it's called. Users need to log in with credentials provided by their cable provider, proving they subscribe.

Edit: I'm not sure how they determine region, but it is likely with IP identification, and I don't know of any VPNs that have an option to specify MB/SK.

They were prevented from streaming games on TSNGo last season even though they advertised it would be available before the season started. Blacked our message showed up whenever I tried

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Ugh......I have to go to the game tonight, sooner watch on the TV.

I hate that STH's have preseason included in our packages.

Something about the world's tiniest violin and all that... :laugh:

New scoreboard! Opening night! Hockey! Hockey! Ehlers! Petan! Hellebuyck! Metal detectors! Loge seats! Lemieux! Armia! HOCKEY! :)

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Projected lines:
CPhC753UkAAyd2u.png

Rumour is goalies are splitting game.

I'm not a huge fan of the way Maurice is constructing his lines, three rights shots on one line and three left shots on another really limits the offensive options players have. It does make cycling easier so maybe that's what they're going for.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Something about the world's tiniest violin and all that... :laugh:

New scoreboard! Opening night! Hockey! Hockey! Ehlers! Petan! Hellebuyck! Metal detectors! Loge seats! Lemieux! Armia! HOCKEY! :)

Lol, sooner watch a meaningless game at home at home on the couch. See enough games during the season. Hate preseason games, plugs, kid playing....waste of my time & $$$.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Lol, sooner watch a meaningless game at home at home on the couch. See enough games during the season. Hate preseason games, plugs, kid playing....waste of my time & $$$.

I would bet there are some kids out there who would love to go to a game but can't get/afford tickets that would appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad