GDT: Preseason: Oilers @ Flames (Split Squad) 7:00PM Pouliot-RNH-Eberle Reinhart+Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Smith is bigger but Nurse has faster hands, can't wait to see that scrap in its entirety!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Hope to see highlights from that fight. Judging by you guys, decision to Nurse? Smith is a tough customer himself.

Smith started out looking good, but at the Nurse landed 2 bombs. Even fight besides that but decision with those

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Flames fans saying that fight was a tie, or a win for Smith.

I'm guessing that's homer vision. Can't wait to watch the whole fight.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

Pretty sure Smiths nose is busted and out of sorts. Cant see how you could think that after that

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Hope to see highlights from that fight. Judging by you guys, decision to Nurse? Smith is a tough customer himself.

Pretty even by my eyes.

Homer opinion, but even in that tilt goes to Nurse. He can go punch for punch with the big guys. Except he can actually play. He will probably bring a responsible 20m+/game to a team and he's tough as nails. It's going to be very nice having a player like him on the team, when he's ready.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I've been watching 84 and thinking Klefbom has shrunk :)

Joey L. is definitely a promising prospect. I would keep him up over Nikitin or Ference.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

Smith couldn't see by the end of the fight because his visor was covered by his own blood. Seriously. Good tilt but Nurse clearly landed more and better quality.

Also, if I'm Ben Scrivens I'm just terrified of Anders Nilsson right now. He looks big, quick, mobile, and steady.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I've been watching 84 and thinking Klefbom has shrunk :)

Joey L. is definitely a promising prospect. I would keep him up over Nikitin or Ference.
I would almost try Laleggia instead of Gryba

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
close fight but I give the edge to Nurse. He definitely connected with more and Hunter Smith's face looked pretty damn bloodied up. Nurse is one tough mofo

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I love that Nurse fought. Shut up a goon trying to get retribution and make a name for himself. But in the reg season I dont wanna see that. I could care less if Nurse beats down a scrub. Need him playing actual hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad