GDT: Preseason: Oilers @ Flames (Split Squad) 7:00PM Pouliot-RNH-Eberle Reinhart+Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I predict Gaudreau dangles Nurse once, and gets just creamed when he tries to do it a second time.
I predict he will try to dangle Nurse but he will be kept to the outside and body blocked the whole way. Nurse did it to McDavid, Gaudreau will be easy.

McDeathbyCheerios*

"He won't be able to hit him." - All Flames fans

"Just wait until he's on the boards." - All Oiler fans.
Nurse was able to keep up and hit McDavid a few times and McDavid is twice the skater as Gaudreau is.

To be fair I would love to watch Eberle nail him into the boards and score. To shut the comparisons up

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Nurse was able to keep up and hit McDavid a few times and McDavid is twice the skater as Gaudreau is

Haha, I know. I'm just mocking the realistic manner in which that conversation would go.

Even if he couldn't "keep up with him," he'll definitely catch him on the boards, where he does a lot of damage.

McDeathbyCheerios*

But just imagine this...

Eberle lays a big bit on Gaudreau stripping the puck, does the Eberle toe drag around Hamilton and blasts one past Hiller .

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I moved the Hall, McDavid, Purcell talk to the other GDT if folks are looking for it

Jun 9, 2011
Yakimov is big, but does he play physical? For some reason this Calgary game interests me more than the Edmonton game.

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
F3006Ks.gif

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Most interested in how Reinhart/Gryba play in this one. A lot are hoping that will be the bottom pairing this year. Hope they have a good showing.

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
Much more interested in this game than the one going on in Edmonton tonight.

It'll be a great test for the Oilers who make the trip down here.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Outside of the McDavid line and how they'll look as well as the Yak line IMO this is the game to watch. Calgary has some beef in this game and we have our 1A or 1B line here along with Reinhart-Gryba and Nurse LaLeggia. Not to mention Christoffer, can he carry his strong play from the rookie tournament to this level? My guess to that question is yes he can and he will.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
Outside of the McDavid line and how they'll look as well as the Yak line IMO this is the game to watch. Calgary has some beef in this game and we have our 1A or 1B line here along with Reinhart-Gryba and Nurse LaLeggia. Not to mention Christoffer, can he carry his strong play from the rookie tournament to this level? My guess to that question is yes he can and he will.

Agreed. l can't wait to see what Nurse and Reinhart look like in psuedo-competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad