GDT: Preseason: Leafs at Wings

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Yeah, but this year we're doing 0% new future. So that tells me either we don't have any real difference makers in AA or Mantha or this team is done rebuilding.

What's the rush? Mantha aint beating Vanek to lineup on opening night but he's got years to get better and make our team better. Besides, he's prolly on the short list when Wings need F from GR.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I don't think Ericsson actually gives a **** anymore. Dude just goes out there and messes around for fun.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
We may catch a break as it looked like he was pretty in Mrazek's face before E, but sweet dee E made it so much worse.

Edit: We'll nope. E is just an idiot.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
What's the rush? Mantha aint beating Vanek to lineup on opening night but he's got years to get better and make our team better. Besides, he's prolly on the short list when Wings need F from GR.

I'd like this team to have a set plan on how to get back to cup contender status. As it is now, we have no plan (or desire, I guess) to do that.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
Yeah, but this year we're doing 0% new future. So that tells me either we don't have any real difference makers in AA or Mantha or this team is done rebuilding.

So larkin is not considered future? How about Mrazek? Ouellet? Sproul? You sound like the entire team is 34+ Nyquist and Tatar are players who are as much future as they are current.

This is the final year in the Joe and I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny didn't want to tank while the celebration of our grew history was going on.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
So larkin is not considered future? How about Mrazek? Ouellet? Sproul? You sound like the entire team is 34+ Nyquist and Tatar are players who are as much future as they are current.

This is the final year in the Joe and I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny didn't want to tank while the celebration of our grew history was going on.

First, Jesus Christ, again - who said tank? Secondly, I said 'new' future. Larkin and Mrazek were here last season, we need a steady flow of new young talent injected every year, that's what 'rebuilding' means. Instead, we signed a bunch of 30+ year olds this offseason and we're not having any young players added to the starting lineup.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
It's kinda scary that we're getting outplayed by the worst team in the league last season at home with our full lineup in.

Pretty sure we are missing our 4th liners. Also having Ericsson on the ice is worse than playing with 4.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Our team has been directly involved in every one of the leafs goals

First one went off marchenkos skate

2nd went off Dekeyser

3rd was Ericsson dumping a player on mrazek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad