GDT: Preseason: Leafs at Wings

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Not trying to be disrespectful, just an honest question. Is this the worst Red Wing team in at least 25 years?

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Not trying to be disrespectful, just an honest question. Is this the worst Red Wing team in at least 25 years?

Most likely talent wise it is. This is the first time in a long time that this team hasn't had elite talent. We're coming off of a season where our top point scorer had 50pts and we have no top pairing defensemen.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto

Maybe. We'll have to see how it turns out. It's certainly the least exciting team in 25 years. I'm going to watch every game, but I'm not looking forward to a single one of them.

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
At least being in Australia, good luck blacking anything out :D

Mrazek looking in great form.
I hope its just first game back jitters but Z is not looking any quicker than at the end of the last season.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The boys look pretty good so far, people expecting to much out of Toronto and too little out of the wings this year. Not that I think we're contenders or anything, but too many people have us close to or under the leafs.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
At least being in Australia, good luck blacking anything out :D

Mrazek looking in great form.
I hope its just first game back jitters but Z is not looking any quicker than at the end of the last season.

Why did you expect a soon to be 36 year old to be quicker the following season?

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Good goal, but I don't like how they're setting up on the PP, seems like they're doing things exactly the same as last year that didn't work the majority of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad