GDT: Preseason GDT Pens vs Sabres 1900hrs EST: Happy Jake Day

Will Jake play game 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Thing I took most away from that period is that Levi went to school of Mike Smith for diving

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I've taken a long break away...can someone tell me who the f*** this Harkins guy is and how can we get him in as a regular???

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Good starting period. O'Connor is looking good, nice goal. Harkins is really growing on me. A bit of a hiccup between Jarry/Karlsson for a goal.

But overall a very good period.

Reactions: The Old Master

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
He will be soon (hopefully). Guenztel was already rotating in with the top PP in practice
Yeah, but who was out, Tanger or Rakell?

Guentzel - Crosby - Rakell - Malkin - Karlsson would be my first choice, but something tells me it will be Guentzel - Crosby - Malkin - Letang - Karlsson

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, but who was out, Tanger or Rakell?

Guentzel - Crosby - Rakell - Malkin - Karlsson would be my first choice, but something tells me it will be Guentzel - Crosby - Malkin - Letang - Karlsson
DK said today that Rakell will be out for Jake..big mistake, Letang needs to run PP2 but Sullivan is a coward…rather be friends than have a functioning PP

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
DK said today that Rakell will be out for Jake..big mistake, Letang needs to run PP2 but Sullivan is a coward…rather be friends than have a functioning PP

Personally, I'd be giving Karlsson the LW wall. Let Letang be the defensive aspect

Yeah, Rak over Jake.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
so you are going to tell one of the best PP QBs if not the best, you know I'll put you on the wall, so I can keep Letang in. That actually sounds like something Pens would do
Give it a few weeks and the national media will take notice. Sullivan will double down and put EK on PP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad